IIFT 2016 - Test Centers in India:
Here is the list of Center for IIFT Exam in India are
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
The second phase of selection process (GD, Essay Writing and PI) will be held at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Lucknow .
IIFT 2016 Syllabus:
The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas: exam will be divided in 4 parts as I have mentioned below:
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Analysis
Registration fee :
IIFT 2016 Eligibility:
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration
Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October, 2016.
No age limit.
Seats are reserved as per rule of Govt of India. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs
Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2015 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2017.
How to apply:
- Click on "Apply Now" and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
IIFT Placement pattern:
In 2015 average CTC 14.32 LPA and in 2016 18.01 lpa, 24% hike.