IBSAT 2018: Registration Started, Check Eligibility & Exam Dates
IBSAT 2018 for MBA/PhD & PGPM Programs in ICFAI Business School
Updated as on Mar 04, 2019. IBSAT 2018 - ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for 2018 Session. Since its inception in 1995, IBS hyderabad has been one of the leading Business Schools Hyderabad, Telangana, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students.IBS Hyderabad, is a constituent of the Icfai Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which was declared a deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- IBSAT 2018 is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. It is an online Aptitude Test, which is conducted for the students seeking admission to MBA /PhD Programs.
- IBSAT 2018 Registration has been started from 01st July 2018. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test popularly known as IBSAT is the Entrance Examination conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- This year, it is scheduled to be held on 22nd to 23rd December 2018. This national level entrance test is conducted to offer admission in MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune Campuses.
- Here, the candidates can check the detailed information about IBSAT 2018 application form, eligibility, exam pattern, dates, admit card and results.
Estimated time to complete this process: 20-30 minutes. You have to apply for IBSAT 2018 by using the link www.ibsindia.org/ibsat2018
2 year Management Program: Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2019. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2019.
PhD Program: PhD Program in Management (Full-time/Part-time)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Postgraduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the PhD Program. or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
PhD Program in Economics (Full-time): Graduation with 50% and above marks AND Post graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
Fee: The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lacs per annum, The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lacs per annum. The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs.4.005 lacs per annum.
Placement: Average salary at IBS Hyderabad is 7.23 lacs per annum and highest INR 13 Lacs per annum, check details: IBS PLACEMENT