High salary package is no more just limited to top IIMs.
Published as on 5 PM Feb 14, 2019.The placement season is at its peak and the final placements of top management schools and Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) have started on a very encouraging note. Many B Schools claimed to have achieved 100% placements while some stated to have completed the placement process in record time.
We take a look at some of the 2019 placements trends so far. We shall follow the trends as and when it unfolds with more institutes coming out with the final placement reports.
- Consulting firms are top recruiters – 30% approx.
Top offers by - BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, JP Morgan, PwC, McKinsey
- Next in line has been finance and financial services – 25% approx.
Top offers by - HSBC, ICICI, CITI, AXIS, Fidelity, Aditya Birla, Edelweiss, Avendus
- High salary package is no more just limited to top IIMs
- Highest offers at top B Schools of Non-IIM category went up significantly
IIFT lead with INR 1 Crore p.a
3 Colleges achieved 50 + lac
3 Colleges achieved 40+ lac
4 Colleges are in 30+ lac
- Average Salary went up by 16 to 20 % in most of these colleges reflecting a very positive overall sentiment
- Organizations are looking for talent and if skill-set matches desired competency, compensation is not is not an issue
7 out of 16 colleges (including 2 IIMs which have declared reports so far) achieved Average remuneration of 20(+) lacs