Admission to MBA (IB) 2017-19 at IIFT New Delhi & Kolkata
(Last Date to Apply Sept 05, 2016)
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by next year 7th October 2017.
- No age limit.
Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 27th November 2016 during 10.00AM – 12.00Noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
IIFT Exam 2016- Entrance date Nov 27, 2016
Last date to fill the application form :
- For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC(NCL) : 5th September 2016
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates : 15th February 2017
Registration fee :
How to apply:
- Click on "Apply Now" and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.