UPES MBA Admission 2020. UPES start application for the upcoming batch 2020-22. Apply online. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs in key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy and Legal studies. UPES ranks 56th in NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) of MHRD in the Management Category. Tuition Fess: MBA (Power Management): 13.2 Lac
UPES College of Management and Economics Studies (CoMES) offers UG and post PG programs in different domains.
- Oil & Gas Management
- Energy Trading
- Power Management
- Aviation Management
- Port & Shipping Management
- Real Estate, Infrastructure and Smart Cities
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business Management
- Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial & Accounting Management
- Operations Management.