- PGDM Admission 2022: MBA Entrance Exams Other Than CAT
- FMS Delhi 100% summer internship placement for 2023 batch
- NTA IIFT Registration Date Extended till October 25
- Rajasthan Boy Mridul Agarwal Tops JEE Advanced 2021
- XLRI Completes Summer Internship 2021
- JBIMS Mumbai Final Placement Report 2021
- MBA aspirants reveal their top priorities for shortlisting B Schools
- JoSAA 2021 Counselling – Schedule released for IIT, NIT admissions
Top Distance MBA Colleges in India
Distance MBA was not something widely accepted by many in corporate as compared to a full time MBA/PGDM or a blended MBA programme. However, with the advent of online MBA which essentially is not a full time MBA programme, things are changing. Many working professional and other section of students who want to pursue an management programme but do not have the option for a full time programme and attend regular classes often opt for part time or distance MBA courses.
Campusutra brings you a selective list of Business Schools along with fees.
Distance MBA offers an alternative option for aspirants to go for higher studies, pursue their MBA dream and stay ahead in career. Popular distance MBA programs are – MBA in Business Management, Financial Management, International Trade Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Banking and Finance Management, Marketing Management and Data Science or Data Analytics.
Institutes like Annamalai University, ICFAI, IGNOU or Symbiosis were once upon a time, known only for distance management programmes and used to be most popular options for distance learning. But many new institutes like IMT Ghaziabad under the center for distance learning (IMT CDL) or NMIMS are fast catching up as great options.
Top Distance MBA Colleges in India. Fees, city and duration
Symbiosis Distance MBA
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Welingker Distance MBA
Distance MBA Colleges