Placements continue to evolve at a rapid pace and this year was no exception. Nearly 70% of the batch 31 was placed on 21st November 2015, the Day 1 of executive placement process. It is a glorious testimony to meaningful and sincere approach to education and consequent growth in understanding and personality of the student. It is also an evidence of mature placement process at the Institute.
Some of the prominent features at this year’s Executive and Summer placement process are:
- Dream option to every student i.e. every student has the option of taking 2 jobs.
- Record 20 companies participated on Day1 of the execuitve placement process.
- More than 100 companies participated in the placement process.
- Even spread of companies across various industries like (Consulting, FMCG, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITes, E-Commerce, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Advertising & Market Research)
- Consulting – 10, FMCG – 15, Manufacturing – 22, BFSI – 26, IT & ITes – 15, E-Commerce – 6,
Hospitality – 2, Infrastructure – 2, Advertising & Market Research – 3)
The details of the placements this season are given below.
No of Students who participated in the placement process: 238 (118 for Executive Placements & 120 for Summer Internship)
No. of offers made by all companies – 250 (130 for Executive Placements & 120 for Summer Internship)
No of Companies that participated in the process: 102 (Names of Companies on the BIM website)
Average CTC – 9.9 LPA (Executive Placements) and 30 K for Summer Internship
Median CTC – 8.50 LPA (Executive Placements) and 18 K for Summer Internship
Maximum CTC – 27.00 LPA (Executive Placements) and 1L for Summer Internship
Minimum CTC – 6.00 LPA (Executive Placements) and 10 K for Summer Internship