Updated as on June 01, 2021, The Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. (CCMT-2021) is a convenient platform for the candidates to apply for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. programmes, based on their GATE score of years 2019, 2020 and 2021 in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, some IIITs & GFTIs (For details, please refer the list of Participating Institutes).
Similar to IIM’s CAP, IIT COAP. CCMT is an initiative by NITs for the common admissions to M Tech in all the 51 NITs/ Other Engineering college across the country. Candidate can apply Online. Start of Online Registration, Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling June 7 (Mon), 2021 and last date to apply is June 28 (Mon), 2021 at 17:00 hrs.
Also Read: All About GATE Exam, Eligibility and pattern
Online Registration & Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling
June 07-28 (Mon), 2021 at 17:00 hrs
Round 1 Seat Allotment
July 03 (Sat), 2021
Round 2 Seat Allotment
July 14 (Wed), 2021
Round-3 Seat Allotment
July 24 (Sat), 2021
July 25 (Sun) – July 30 (Fri), 2021
- Special Rounds Registration/Participation Fee and Choice Filling
- Tentative Seat Vacancy Before Special Round
About CCMT : CCMT-2021 is a common platform for candidates to apply for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. programmes, based on their GATE score of years 2019 2020 and 2021, in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, and some IIITs & GFTIs (For details, please refer the list of Participating Institutes on CCMT website). Last year CCMT-2020 was successfully organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur, Rajasthan and this year CCMT-2021 is also being organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur, Rajasthan.
A candidate to be eligible for M.Tech./M.Arch./M. Plan. programme:
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2019 / 2020/2021.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/ Insstitute.
- Only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed.
- In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 15, 2020. In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2020.
- A certificate from the head of current institute (format given in the CCMT website) to that effect should be submitted during document verification.
Candidate can apply Online.
Also Check : Seat Matrix