FORE School of Management E – PGDM Admission 2021: FORE School of Management, New Delhi invites applications for its Executive PGDM 15 months’ management Programme for batch 2021-22, Programmes are approved by AICTE.
The Executive programme offers professional and personal development along with new skills like Data Analytics & AI, Design Thinking, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A, etc. Classes shall commence from July, 2021. The programme includes an international module with National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore with ‘NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate’ and a 3 Months Project after completion of 12 Months Classroom training.
Graduates with minimum 3 years’ duration (50% marks) and a minimum of 5 years work experience having valid score of CAT 2019 – 20/ XAT 2018 – 21 /GMAT 2016, may apply online.
The Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) programme is aimed at admitting scholars with exceptional academic background, having a strong inclination towards good quality research. Candidates are short-listed on the basis of their academic record, performance in the competitive examinations (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR percentile/ FORE Entrance Test) and in the Research proposal presentation will be called for a personal interview for final selection on March 19, 2021 and the selected candidates for this programme will be intimated by March 26, 2021. In case of PGDM, it should be recognized or as equivalent to MBA by AIU and approved by AICTE. Financial Assistance for Fellow Program Scholar; Support to attend International Conferences/Workshops; Contingency Grant are also part of the programme.
FORE School is located in heart of New Delhi, ranked 43 (38 ranked in 2019) in NIRF Ranking 2020 is accredited by SAQS, NBA, AIU. Further information can be obtained from email@example.com, 011-41242415 26569996.
FORE School of Management PGDM (Executive ) Applications are invited for the 2021-22 batch for which the classes shall commence from Aug, 2021.
The Full-Time Executive PGDM offered by FORE School is a 15 months’ General management Programme approved by AICTE which has been designed by industry leaders to prepare Managers be prepared for the next level challanges and roles in their career path.
Designed for working professionals aiming for career growth and leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry, it offers opportunity for professional and personal development through interactive learning including an International Immersion Module with global B-Schools and a 3 Months Project after completion of 12 Months Classroom training. Application Deadline: 23:59 hours on July 31, 2021.
Program offers to develop skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A, etc. in association with academic partners like the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore with ‘NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate’. The key advantages also include the lateral placement support and also opportunity to do live projects with the companies during the course.
Executive PGDM is a 15 Months Full Time General management Programme exclusively designed for experienced middle-level working professionals aiming to take up leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry. The Executive PGDM programme of FORE School of Management aims at setting new benchmarks in Executive Education and help Managers take their careers to the next level. It offers a unique opportunity for professional and personal development by taking participants on a journey of rigorous interactive learning including an International Immersion Module with world-renowned B-Schools at their foreign campus and 3 Months Project after completion of 12 Months classroom training.
PGDM (Executive) Programme Highlights:
- AICTE Approved Full-Time Programme consisting of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
- Best in class, industry-relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A, etc.
- International Immersion Programme (IIP*)– We provide a 30 hours of course work to all our PGDM (Executive) students to attend an International Immersion Programme at a location outside India. This IIP can take place at our academic partner institutions like the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, or other equivalent institutions that help the working professionals to build up a better understanding of the international business environment. Boarding and Lodging facility.
- The Institute provides Boarding and Lodging facility to all the PGDM(Executive) students to better focus on the programme. Accommodation on a twin sharing basis including B/fast and Dinner is provided for one year. The terms and conditions are as per the guidelines of the Third-party hostel availed by other PGDM programme students. This facility is complementary in nature.
- * International Immersion Programme (IIP) is a complimentary component of the programme. It is subject to the safe International traveling conditions during the said period of time and the Institute reserves the right to cancel the same in a pandemic like situation.
- Regular interactive sessions by Industry Experts and Renowned Academician from other top B-schools.
- Strong Industry Connect through content creation and delivery by corporate experts.
- Opportunity to do live projects during the course.
- Lateral Placement Support leveraging more than 6000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world. Some of the prominent companies who provided lateral placement include Centum Learning, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Hero FinCorp, Hexaware Technologies, IGT Solutions, Infosys, Jindal Rectifiers, Mindtree, Newgen Software Technologies Ltd, Vikram Solar, Wipro Ltd, Zycus, To The New, Mahindra & Mahindra
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme
Passed any Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/ supervisory experience. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
The candidates must have the valid score of CAT/XAT/GMAT/Other AICTE approved All India tests for applying to the programme. Scores of CAT 2017 – 2020 / XAT 2018 – 2021 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2016 will be considered.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Business Awareness Quiz (BA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT, BA-Q, PI, Academic Performance and Work Experience.
Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
How to Apply: Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following- Candidates can apply online . For online application submission candidates need to pay either through net banking or credit/debit card.
Applicants need to pay the application fee Rs.1416/- (inclusive of 18% GST). Last date of Online Application Submission is now 23:59 hours on Saturday, 31st July, 2021