- PGDM Admission 2022: MBA Entrance Exams Other Than CAT
- FMS Delhi 100% summer internship placement for 2023 batch
- NTA IIFT Registration Date Extended till October 25
- Rajasthan Boy Mridul Agarwal Tops JEE Advanced 2021
- XLRI Completes Summer Internship 2021
- JBIMS Mumbai Final Placement Report 2021
- MBA aspirants reveal their top priorities for shortlisting B Schools
- JoSAA 2021 Counselling – Schedule released for IIT, NIT admissions
GAT Exam 2021. GITAM conducts its Aptitude Test (GAT 2021) to provide admissions to B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Pharma, M. Tech, M. Pharma Programs courses offered by the University. It is a University level entrance exam which is a gateway to take admission in technology, Management & Pharmacy. GITAM Visakhapatnam campus also offers Medical, Nursing, Law, Humanities & lang and Humanities & Social Program as well. Check all about Gitam Entrance Exam below.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr.M.V.V.S.Murthi, popular philanthropist.
GITAM is located in 3 campuses – Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore & Hyderabad.
|Availability of application forms||Open|
|End date of application form||May 19, 2021|
|Slot booking will start from||N.A|
|Availability of admit card||N.A|
|Examination date of GAT 2021||N.A|
|Declaration of result||N.A|
|Counseling begins (B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm)||N.A|
|Counseling begins (M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Pharm)||N.A|
Application Form & Application Fee: The application forms will be available probably in the month of November 2018. The application forms can be obtained online as well as offline mode. For online mode, the application forms will be available at the official website of the University.
Application fee for male candidate Rs. 1000/- for female candidate Rs. 600/-
- B. Tech. Programs: 12 Lacs
- B. Tech. Aerospace Engg.: 9 Lacs
Eligibility Criteria remains same – for details check for Eligibility Here
- B.Tech – should have passed Higher Secondary examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects scoring minimum 60% marks.
- M.Tech – should have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE in related streams scoring minimum 60% marks.
- The examination will be held through online mode.
- There will be MCQ type questions in the examination.
- The applicants will get 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) for each correct answer. There will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- B Tech Exam Question: The duration of the test is two hours. The test consists of three sections and all questions are objective type (multiple choice questions). Total 100 questions. For each correct question carrying 4 marks for 1 correct answer. 1/4th Negative marketing for each wring answers.
No Of Q
- The selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank candidates can get an offline application form.
- Application form can be obtained through post by sending a request to Director-Admissions with a DD of the required fee.
- Candidates have to make the request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs.150/- drawn in favor of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.