ISB Admission 2022: ISB (Indian School of Business) Hyderabad and Mohali opens application for Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) program [Global MBA equivalent, full time residential programme for professionals.] for the batch 2022. The application deadline for Cycle 1 is Sep 12, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria : PGP: To be considered a PGP applicant for the Class of 2021, you will need to have: Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, Valid GMAT / GRE score, At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2021. TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English).
- ISB Hyderabad most preferred after Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, MIT. IIMs and S P Jain next in line.
- ISB ranked tops in India in Bloomberg Businessweek rankings 2021
Tuition fees including hostels range from INR 35.98 Lac (Shared Accommodation) & 37.48 Lacs (Studio Accommodation). The average salary offered to the batch 2017-19 has been INR 26.14 lac per annum.
PGP 2022-23 & Early Entry Option 2022 (PGP Deferred)
|First time applicants||Re-applicants|
Advantages of applying in Cycle-1:
- Full tuition fee waivers will be offered only to Round 1 applicants.
- 50% of all merit and need-based waivers will be offered to Round 1 applicant.
Early Entry Option (PGP deferred)
To apply under the Early Entry Option for a deferred admission, you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- Less than 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2022
- TOEFL / IELTS score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English.
|Application deadline||Sep 12, 2021||TBD|
|Interview timelines (tentative)||October through Dec|
|Final results (including those not shortlisted)||Dec 2021||TBD|
|Acceptance due date||20 days from offer date||TBD|
|Programme fee payment date||May-22||TBD|
|Programme commencement for PGP2022-23||TBD||TBD|
About ISB: The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school established in India in 2001. It has two campuses in Hyderabad (Telangana), and in Mohali (Punjab). It offers certificates in various post-graduate management programs. ISB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a non-profit membership organization that provides a quality certification to its member schools and their programs. ISB is not accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Selection Procedure : Check website.
Application Fee : 5000
How to Apply : Apply online
Website Link : https://bit.ly/2Hkkinl
About Placement: ISB Placement 2021 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad recently declares final placement for the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) 2021 batch. A total of 1145 acceptable offers were made by the end of the recently concluded placement week and the average accepted CTC was INR 28.29 LPA, an increase of 8.32% as compared to last year’s CTC of INR 26.12 LPA The top industries in terms of offers were Consulting, IT/ITES/Technology, BFSI, FMCG/Retail and Pharma/Healthcare.
- Average accepted CTC witnessed an all-time high of INR 28.29 LPA.
- 388 Consulting offers were made, making ISB a preferred choice for consulting firms.
- IT/ITES/Technology, BFSI, FMCG/Retail and Pharma/Healthcare too made its presence felt on the campus by giving multiple offers.
ISB Hyderabad Placement Report 2020: ISB Hyderabad average salary for the batch 2020 is 26.14 lac per annum which is higher than previous year average salary wad INR 24.35 lac per annum, 22.75% of students placed in the consulting sector followed by 14.93% in IT/ITeS sector and so on.