- IIM Amritsar conducted its maiden IT and Analytics Conclave – Vyakriti’ 21 in VC mode
- Nirma Institute of Management MBA Admission 2022
- GATE Exam 2022: Application Process Closing Soon
- SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission
- ISB ranked tops in India in Bloomberg Businessweek rankings 2021
- XAT Exam on Jan 2nd 2022
- IMT Nagpur PGDM Admission 2022
- IIM Kochi EPGP Admission 2022
MET Exam 2021: Manipal B. Tech Fees, Eligibility and result
Manipal Institute of Technology B Tech Admission 2021.
Updated as on Jun 01, 2021. Manipal Academy Extends Application Deadline; Starts Slot Booking For Online Test Manipal MET 2021: Students will now be able to apply for till June 5 and apply for slot booking till June 3. Manipal Institute of Technology offers B.Tech and M.Tech degrees in several engineering streams including Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Building Science, and Chemical. The duration of the B. Tech programme is a minimum of 4 years (8 semesters), during which students will need to earn 170 credits in order to be awarded with the degree. Manipal Academy of Higher Education organizes university level entrance test MET (Manipal Entrance Test) which was previously known as MU OET (Manipal University-Online Entrance Test). Admission at MAHE is based on the score obtained in its entrance examination. Find the application process, eligibility criteria, dates, exam details of Manipal Entrance Test MET 2021. Manipal University Result 2021. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has officially confirmed that MET 2021 result will be declared on July 6, 2021 (Tentative).
Online Application Form Start
Last date to Apply
Jun 15, 2021
20.06.2021, 10 AM to 21.06.2021, 5 PM
MET 2021 Mock Test Dates
Jun 23 & 24
MET 2021 Test Dates
Jun 26 & 27
Jul 06 (Tentative)
Jul 2nd week
Commencement of Classes
- Candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, can only book their test slots in the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) based on the availability of slots
- There will be only 1 attempt for all applicants.
Application date Extended, Candidates can apply ONLINE
Application fee: General
Application fee: Rs. 600 (for all courses)
Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500
Note: B. Tech application (GENERAL Category only) is common application form, for admission to the BTech programs offered by MIT Manipal (MAHE Manipal), SMIT Sikkim (SMU Sikkim) and Manipal University (MU) Jaipur
Test Start Time
There are 16 programmers available under Manipal Institute of Technology at the B. Tech level. Students can choose from the following list of engineering courses:
|Aeronautical||Chemical||Electrical & Electronics||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Automobile||Civil||Electronics & Communication||Mechanical|
|Biomedical||Computer & Communication||Industrial & Production||Mechatronics|
|Biotechnology||Computer Science||Information Technology||Media Technology|
Tech admission at Manipal Institute of Technology, it’s necessary for applicants to be Indian nationals. Applicants who have passed their 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade, or any equivalent examination can apply for admission.
- The B. Tech eligibility criteria mandate that their compulsory subjects include Physics, Mathematics, and English. In addition to this, their optional subjects should include technical vocational subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology. They should have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the optional subjects.
General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019.
Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Entrance Test Type: Manipal Entrance Test – MET 2021.
Test Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards /Universities.
Group 2: (Applicable to BTech/ BPharm/ PharmD courses). Duration- 2.30 hours, Questions-200 (MCQ). The approximate distribution of questions is as follows: Physics -50, Chemistry-50, Mathematics-70, English & General Aptitude-30