Updated as on Jun 18, 2021. NMIMS-NPAT 2021 (for NMIMS Programs after 12th) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2021-22) being offered by constituent schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses.
Last Date to Apply is now 20th June 2021 .
Candidates willing to appear for NPAT 2021 must ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria of the exams, failing which, the application forms will be rejected by the officials. The eligibility criteria for NPAT has been prescribed by NMIMS University, the conducting body of the exam.
- The candidate applying for the exam must have cleared Class 12 examination or equivalent. Also, this should be inclusive of International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream. This diploma must be attained from a recognised board at first attempt. Candidates must note that IB Certificate awarded is not eligible.
- The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 equivalent examination.
- It is compulsory for the student to have passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates holding IB Diploma will be eligible only if he/she has Mathematics/ Statistics at standard level.
- CBSE and ICSE candidates need to mention 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects – best of four or five subjects shall not be considered.
- Candidates exceeding 25 years of age are not eligible for applying to the exam.
Important details of NPAT exam is mentioned below in the table.
|Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||120 mins|
|Exam Syllabus||Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence.|
|Exam Pattern||120 MCQs|
|Exam Fees||INR 1800 for one program*|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 9 Campuses of NMIMS for various Courses such as- BBA, BTech, b Sc, MBA (Tech), BDes, Integrated Courses|
Test Dates: Jun 27, Jul 2 & 3, 2021