- IIM Amritsar conducted its maiden IT and Analytics Conclave – Vyakriti’ 21 in VC mode
- Nirma Institute of Management MBA Admission 2022
- GATE Exam 2022: Application Process Closing Soon
- SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission
- ISB ranked tops in India in Bloomberg Businessweek rankings 2021
- XAT Exam on Jan 2nd 2022
- IMT Nagpur PGDM Admission 2022
- IIM Kochi EPGP Admission 2022
CAT 2020 accepting MBA/ PGDM/PGPM Colleges in India
MBA Fees | PGDM Placement Trends | CAT Cut-offs 2019
Updated as on Mar 31, 2021. Find list of CAT 2020 accepting top 50 B Schools of country by fees, placement records, ROI, CAT cut-offs, seats etc.
While placement figures remain one of the key factor for evaluation, we recommend you to also check for – type of roles offered, diversity of profiles, faculty – student ratio, fees vs placements or ROI (duration you will be able to pay back the loan amount, considering most takes education loans unless sponsored) location, infrastructure, learning experience, facilities offered, diversity of students, industry connect before short listing options.
This is a list of top 50 B Schools which accept CAT scores.
Find 120+ MBA Colleges which accept XAT scores. Have a Query Ask Us ?
Find list of 150+ Management institutes which accept CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ SNAP/ MAT / IBSAT/ X-GMT scores.
Single window for your all applications. Shortlist & Apply
Top 50 B-School of India
|wdt_ID||Sl No||College||Fees*||Seats||No. of Faculties||CAT Cut-offs||Avg CTC 2018*||Avg CTC 2019*||Avg CTC 2020*||ROI 2020|
|Sl No||College||Fees*||Seats||No. of Faculties||CAT Cut-offs||Avg CTC 2018*||Avg CTC 2019*||Avg CTC 2020*||ROI 2020|