MET Exam 2023: Manipal B. Tech Admission & Eligibility
Manipal Institute of Technology B Tech Admission 2023.
Manipal MET Exam 2023: The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has started the application process for registering online for the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2023. Candidates can apply for MET 2023 at manipal.edu. MET 2023 will be conducted as an online test in slots, the dates will be updated later.
B Tech application (GENERAL Category only) is common application form, for admission to the BTech programs offered by MIT Manipal & MIT Bengaluru (MAHE Manipal), SMIT Sikkim (SMU Sikkim) and Manipal University (MU) Jaipur.
Manipal (MET) 2023 Registration Opens Application for B Tech 2023
Various UG /PG courses are offered in Manipal University. These are:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, B.A., B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech (lateral entry), etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Pharma, M.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. medical, MCA, MD, MS, etc.
Check Fees, Exam, Rankings: VIT vs SRM vs MAHE vs Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
VIT Placement 2023 Starts with a Bang with two 1.02 Crore offer
- Candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, can only book their test slots in the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) based on the availability of slots
- There will be only 1 attempt for all applicants.
Application fee: General
- Application fee: Rs. 600 (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500
Note: B. Tech application (GENERAL Category only) is common application form, for admission to the BTech programs offered by MIT Manipal (MAHE Manipal), SMIT Sikkim (SMU Sikkim) and Manipal University (MU) Jaipur.
There are 16 programmers available under Manipal Institute of Technology at the B. Tech level. Students can choose from the following list of engineering courses:
|Aeronautical||Chemical||Electrical & Electronics||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Automobile||Civil||Electronics & Communication||Mechanical|
|Biomedical||Computer & Communication||Industrial & Production||Mechatronics|
|Biotechnology||Computer Science||Information Technology||Media Technology|
Tech admission at Manipal Institute of Technology, it’s necessary for applicants to be Indian nationals. Applicants who have passed their 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade, or any equivalent examination can apply for admission.
- The B. Tech eligibility criteria mandate that their compulsory subjects include Physics, Mathematics, and English. In addition to this, their optional subjects should include technical vocational subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology. They should have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the optional subjects.
National Entrance Exams:
- Under Graduate (UG): Health Science: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
- Science, Technology & Management: Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Post Graduate (PG): Health Science: All Doctor of Medicine (MD) / Master of Surgery (MS) / Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programs, All Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) / Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programs, Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Cellular & Molecular Diagnostics
- Super Speciality (SS): Health Science: All Doctor of Medicine (DM) / Master of Chirurgiae (MCh) Programs
Science, Technology & Management: All Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programs, All Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs.
Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences: BA Media & Communication.
- Post Graduate (PG): Health Science: M.Sc. Clinical Embryology, All Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programs, Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Post Baccalaureate, All Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) programs, M.Sc. Audiology, M.Sc. Speech & Language Pathology, M.Sc. by Research in Life Sciences, M.Sc. Genome Engineering, M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology, M.Sc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, M.Sc. Systems Biology, M.Sc. Tissue Engineering
Science, Technology & Management: All Master of Technology (MTech) programs, All Master of Engineering (ME) programs.
Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences: MA Media & Communication, MA Film Art & Film Making, Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Corporate Communication
B. Tech Admissions 2023:
General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2023.
Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Test Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards /Universities.
Group 2: (Applicable to BTech/ BPharm/ PharmD courses). Duration- 2.30 hours, Questions-200 (MCQ). The approximate distribution of questions is as follows: Physics -50, Chemistry-50, Mathematics-70, English & General Aptitude-30.
About Manipal: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is a private deemed university located in Manipal, India. The university also has campuses in Mangalore, Bangalore, Malacca and Dubai.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education was ranked 751-800 in the QS World University Rankings of 2022.
- The same rankings ranked it 230 in Asia in 202 and 120 among BRICS nations in 2019.
- In the 2021 QS World University Rankings, MAHE was ranked 351-400 in Medicine
- In India, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Manipal Academy of Higher Education 15th overall and 7th among universities in 2022
- NIRF also ranked the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences 8th.