Updated as on Jul 05, 2022. BITSAT 2022 : BITSAT 2022 Session 2: The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, has begun the registration process for BITSAT 2022 session 2. The application deadline for BITSAT session 2 is July 20. From August 3 to 7, the BITSAT session 2 exam 2022 will be held online. The application form for the BITS Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2022 is available on the official website,
Applications are invited for registering into BITSAT-2022, the only online admission test for admissions to Integrated first degree Programs in BITS Pilani campuses at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Please Click Here to apply for BITSAT-2022. The deadline for receiving online applications along with fee payment is Jul 20, 2022.
BITSAT-2022 online tests June 23 to July 7, 2022. The last date to apply for BITSAT-2022 is May 21, 2022. Complete the online application form along with the prescribed fee by 5:00 PM on May 21, 2022. You are not required to send this form by post.
BITS Pilani for the admission to its 3 campuses, Pilani, KK Birla Goa, & BITS Hyderabad.
BITS Pilani is considered one of the best engineering college in the country, ranked above new IITs and NITs. More than 2 Lakhs students sits every years in BITSAT Exam, a computer based test (CBT), for the 2600 seats.
- SRM University B. Tech Placement Report 2021
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani a leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University under section 3 of the UGC act offering degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. This web site describes the admission modalities for the on-campus degree programmes offered at Pilani campus, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus of BITS, Pilani.
- A candidate who chooses to appear twice will have to pay a sum of Rs. 5400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 4400 (for a female candidate). A candidate who originally opts to appear once (Session 1), will pay a fee of Rs. 3400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 2900 (for a female candidate). If such a candidate chooses then to apply to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate). This application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
BE Courses Offered at BITS:
- BITS, Pilani: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- K. K. Birla, Goa: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- BITS, Hyderabad: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
For a candidate to be eligible to take BITSAT 2022, The must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have passed class 12th examination with a proficiency is English.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 75% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics in class 12th examination, with at least 60% in physics, chemistry and mathematics each.
- Candidates already studying in any of the BITS campuses are not eligible to take BITSAT.
- The first rank holders of all central and state board exams for the year 2021 will be offered direct admission to BITS to any degree program of their choice.
- Mode of Exam: BITSAT is essentially a computer based test (CBT). So, you can only take it in the online mode.
- Questions: The paper contains 150 questions, 40 each for physics and chemistry, 45 for mathematics, 15 for English and 10 for logical reasoning. The questions are objective type. Each question has equal weightage of marks.
Apart from the 150 standard questions, candidates have the option to attempt 12 bonus questions.
The details for this section are mentioned below.
- Exam Duration: Candidates are given 3 hours to complete the paper.
- Exam Slot: The exam will be conducted in 2 slots – 9 AM to 12 Noon and 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Language for Question Paper: You have the option to take the paper in English only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded +3 and -1 for a correct and an incorrect response respectively.
|IV||(a) English Proficiency||15||45|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10||30|
12 Extra Questions
- The 12 extra questions comprise of 4 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Math.
- Marking scheme is the same, +3 for correct answer and -1 for incorrect answer.
- You are not given any extra time to attempt these questions.
- You must answer all the 150 questions (without skipping any of them) in the main section to be eligible to attempt the 12 extra questions.
- Once you have entered this section, you cannot go back to or change your answers in the 150 questions’ section.
- Consider attempting the extra questions only if you have at least 20 minutes left.
- It is a general belief that the extra questions are of JEE Advanced level. But candidates who have attempted it claimed that they are only slightly tougher than the first section.
- Payment using PayU Money Payment Gateway : Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI
- Payment using PayTM Payment Gateway : Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI
Fee Payment Details Indian & Nepal Centers Dubai Center Male Female Male Female Only 1st Session 3400/- 2900/- 7000/- 7000/- Both 1st & 2nd Session 5400/- 4400/- 9000/- 9000/-