Updated as on Aug 02, 2022. NMAT Exam 2022: The registration process for the NMAT by GMAC exam has started today (Aug 01, 2022), the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) announced. Exam Delivery from Oct 14, 2022 onwards. More than 40 Business Schools across the country accepting NMAT Score, The number of institutions accepting the NMAT by GMAC exam has increased this year. There are 76 testing centres across 73 Indian cities.
MBA Admissions 2023: NMIMS Opens applications for its MBA and other Program for the batch 2023- 25. Total no of seat is 1800 for all the Campuses.
Candidates are requested to register for NMIMS before NMAT by GMAC™ examination for eg if NMAT by GMAC™ examination is scheduled on 9th October 2022, candidate is required to register on or before 31st October 2022
NMIMS MBA Admission 2023: NMAT by GMAC Notification for MBA 2023-25 Aspirants is out. NMAT by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a national-level MBA Entrance exam for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. NMAT 2022 will be conducted by Peason VUE on behalf of GMAC from Oct 14 to Dec 27, 2022. Below you can check out NMAT Cutoff 2022.
NMAT Exam 2022 will be conducted in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode. NMAT Registrations 2022 will start in online mode from Aug 03, 2021. Check out NMAT Applications 2022 last date.
NMAT by GMAC™ is accepted by the following leading institutions and this list is growing. Pursuing a management degree at one of these institutions makes the pursuit of your dreams that much easier. Find all NMIMS Applications here,
Please visit www.nmat.org.in to register for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam and select the 7 programs to which you would like to report your exam scores free of cost. In order to fill the application form and pay the application fee of the management program(s) that you choose to send your NMAT by GMAC™ scores to, please visit the website of the business school(s).
The program(s) will not consider your NMAT by GMAC™ score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date. NMIMS University: 6 Campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai, Only NMIMS Mumbai offering MBA degree rest campuses offering PGDM Degree.
|Application Windows||Aug 01, 2022||Oct 31, 2022 (Apply)|
|Scheduling||Aug 01, 2022||Nov 17, 2022|
|Registration – Retake||N.A||N.A|
|Exam Delivery||Oct 14, 2022||Dec 27, 2022|
|Exam Delivery (Additional)||Jan 11, 2023||Jan 15, 2023|
|Final Results||3rd week of Jan, 2023|
- Compare Business Schools: NMIMS M vs SIBM P vs IIM K vs IIM I
- Compare Business Schools: SIBM B vs NMIMS H vs SIIB Pune vs NMIMS Bangalore vs SIOM
** Scorecards can be downloaded within 48 hours of giving the exam and you will be informed once Scorecard is available. The scorecards can be downloaded till Wednesday, March 31, 2022
|Test Registration (Early)||2600+ taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||3100+ taxes|
|Reschedule-||1200 + taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||300 per Score Report + taxes|
Program offered, Seats, Fees and Placement trends:
*30% Seats in the MBA / PGDM Programmes of NMIMS will be offered to Girls. ** Fees= INR in Lacs ( Only Tuition fees). # Avg salary INR in Lacs.
NMAT Cut-offs for NMIMS Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore Campus; IFMR GSB; K J Somaiya; XAHR and others
SBM NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS N Mumbai
K J Somaiya
VIT B School
* Overall, For SBM NMIMS Mumbai Campus section wise cut-off: Quantitative Skills 70-75; Logical Reasoning 72-75 & Language Skills 70+
- For MBA Mumbai / Bengaluru /
Jadcherla (Hyderabad) /
Navi Mumbai / Indore /
MBA HR Mumbai: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- MBA – Business Analytics, Mumbai: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce or Economics with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate. & Mathematics/Statistics as compulsory subject. Having relevant industry work experience of at least one year would be an added advantage.
- MBA (Digital Transformation),Mumbai: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Any stream) /MCA, /B.Sc. (IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BSc. (Electronics)/ BSc. (Physics)/ BSc(Maths)/ Any other graduate degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject. Minimum pass marks 55% in aggregate plus minimum two-year years of industry experience is desirable
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management, Mumbai : Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology & Biotechnology, and MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, B.Tech. Bio-Tech./BioMedical or B.E. Bio-Tech./Bio-Medical from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
Exam Pattern: NMAT by GMAC™ exam is a 120-minute test with three sections.
Exam Center: The NMAT by GMAC™ exam will be administered at 72 test centres across 68 cities within India. The NMAT by GMAC™ will also be offered at following international locations Nepal, Bhutan, Srilanka and Bangladesh.
No of Q
Times (In Minutes)
Stage 1: NMAT by GMAC™ test is a mandatory test for applying to the following NMIMS University programmes viz 1. MBA – Mumbai / Bengaluru / Jadcherla (Hyderabad) / Navi Mumbai / Indore 2.MBA HR Mumbai 3.MBA Business Analytics Mumbai 4. MBA (Digital Transformation) Mumbai 5. MBA Pharmaceutical Management Mumbai.
Stage 2: Shortlisting based on NMAT sectional and total score will be done. The call letter will be declared on the candidate’s dashboard.