GMAT Exam: The GMAT is a popular and preferred test for MBA aspirants. GMAT caters to the admissions process for more than 5400 Business Schools and management programs globally.
About GMAT Exams: Founded in 1953, GMAC is actively committed to advancing the art and science of admissions by convening and representing the industry and offering best-in-class products and services for schools and students. The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) is a global, non-profit association of leading graduate business schools.
The GMAT exam consists of four sections:
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Essay
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Quantitative Section
- Verbal Section
Which Countries Accept GMAT Scores?
GMAT scores are accepted by more than 5,400 graduate programs worldwide, including those in – India, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Thailand.
In India more than 100 business Schools accept GMAT Score,out of 100, 25 – 30 are the best option for you in terms of placement, profile offered, fees, campus life and others. including: ISB Hyderabad, IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT Ghaziabad, XIMB, FORE School of Management and others.
Is English language testing required? Requirements for English language skill exams such as the TOEFL or IELTS may not be required like it used to be and many B-schools have waived the requirement of these exams for candidates who have completed their graduation in English medium.
How to Register? The registration for the GMAT can be done through the following options as stated by GMAC:
- Online Candidates are required to register and fill in details on mba.com .
- By Phone: Candidates can schedule a test appointment by calling the Pearson VUE customer care center between Monday and Friday. The test fee can be paid through credit, debit card, or voucher, and a US$10 fee may be charged. Candidates should call the customer service in the region of their choice at least three days before the exam:
- By Mail/Courier: You can download the GMAT Appointment Scheduling form from mba.com . The complete form along with the test fee can be sent through courier to:
Pearson VUE, Attention: GMAT Program, PO Box – 581907, Minneapolis, MN – 55458-1907 USA
Candidates should send their form and test fee a minimum of three weeks before their desired test date.
How much does it cost?
The fee for the GMAT is US$250 ( INR 18250-1900) globally.
Taxes are incurred for exams administered in some countries; for a list of such countries, go to mba.com . Test takers who reschedule or cancel their GMAT exam appointments also incur administrative fees.