AEEE 2023 Exam: Application, Eligibility & B Tech Admission
AEEE 2023: Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham one of the leading university of India will open applications for AEEE Exam for the B Tech Admission 2023 at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mysuru and Amaravati Campus for B Tech Admissions 2023. Application is open. Amrita School of Engineering is an entity of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, the best ranked Deemed to be University in India as per National Institutional Ranking Framework 2022 released by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India (Overall rank is 8 in University category).
Engineering Entrance Exam 2023
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has reserved 50% seats for meritorious students who score high rank in AEEE 2022, top percentile/scores in JEE Mains 2022, top scorers in SAT and PUEE. Scholarship seat is allotted during the Centralised Seat Allotment Process, based on the rank and the choice of the branch opted by the candidate. Scholarship in the subsequent years of program is based on the CGPA scored.
VITEEEE 2023. B Tech Admission
Eligibility & Criteria
Candidates desirous of joining Amrita B.Tech. programs shall satisfy the following eligibility & criteria before the commencement of classes.
Age: Candidates born on or after 1st July, 2002.
Check Fees, Exam, Rankings: VIT vs SRM vs MAHE vs Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10 + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects. Candidates passing out in 2022 and passed out in 2023 can apply.
University will verify the eligibility of candidates after completing the tuition fee payment on or before the stipulated date. Candidates are required to produce documents on the day of coming to the campus or as and when asked for, by the Office of Admissions. Provisional Admission offered during the Amrita B.Tech CSAP 2022 will be valid ONLY if the eligibility & criteria is satisfied. Proof of the same shall be uploaded after paying the tuition fees.
Important note: It is mandatory to meet the required eligibility criteria to complete the admission process. Admission process and seat confirmation will complete only after submission of educational documents and full fee payment including caution deposit.
How to Apply
- Eligible students desirous of joining Amrita B.Tech. program shall apply online through the portal.
- Fill your Personal Information, Mode of Admission – AEEE 2023 / JEE Mains Score 2023 / SAT / PUEE & proceed to pay the cost of application form.
- Choose the AEEE Mode, Examination Centre, etc. on a later date. Admit Card to attend the AEEE 2022 will be available for download one week prior to the date of the examination.
Cost of Application:
- AEEE Only: INR 1000/-
- . AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE: INR 1200/-
- . JEE / SAT / PUEE – INR 300 / per mode; INR 500 – combination. (including tax)
Selection to the B.Tech programme is based on the rank scored in AEEE 2022 / JEE Mains 2022 / SAT(link is external) Score/ PUEE(link is external) Score. If JEE Mains is conducted multiple times, all the scores released prior to the Amrita B.Tech. CSAP (Centralised Seat Allotment Process) will be looked into and the best result considered. Candidates can Apply online
B. Tech Fees and Placement:
3 Lacs pa for Amritapuri & Bengaluru
& 3.25 Lacs pa Coimbatore; 2.5 Lacs pa Chennai
52 Lacs per annum
1 Lacs Per Month
6 Lacs per annum
95% of the batch
Institute authorities shall be conducting the B Tech 2022 admission process based on the scores in AEEE 2022 exam, JEE Main 2022, SAT or Pearson UG Entrance Examination.
Last date to apply
July 25, 2022
Last Date of Slot Booking for phase 3
Exam Phase 1
July 1 -4 .
Slot 1: 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Slot 2: 02:00 PM – 04:30 PM
Exam Phase 2
July 22 -25
Slot 1: 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Slot 2: 02:00 PM – 04:30 PM
AEEE 2022 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus is based on the subjects in Class 11th & Class 12th. The syllabus consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus for AEEE-2019 is given in Appendix – IV. All the questions are of Multiple Choice type. Four answers are given as choices for each question. Equal weightage is given to all the questions. 3 (three) marks are awarded for each correct answer and -1 (negative one) for each wrong answer. Candidates can choose the most appropriate answer for each question in the Computer Based Test mode. Answers marked can be changed later, before the final submission of all the answers.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ranking Status:
- World University Rankings 2020: 601–800
- Young University Rankings 2019: 201-250
- University Impact Rankings 2019: 021-300
- BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2019-131
- NIRF 2021: University Ranking: 5
- NIRF 2021: Engineering Ranking: 16
Admission to B. Tech programs is based on any one of the following:
- Rank secured in Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2022 (AEEE 2022) will be conducted in Centre Based Test (CBT) mode across the country in selected cities or as Remote Proctored Examination. 70% of seats in each branch is reserved for candidates with AEEE 2022 rank.
- JEE Mains 2022 Score. 25% seats is reserved for the candidates with valid JEE Mains 2022 score.
- SAT – 3% of seats are reserved for the candidates with valid SATII Score (Scholastic Assessment Test). Candidates with valid scores from 2020 onwards is accepted.
- Pearson UG Entrance Examination Score (PUEE). Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is now accepting the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam scores. Visit the website to register. 2% of seats are reserved for candidates with valid PUEE Score. Candidates with valid scores from 2020 onwards is accepted.