- VIT B School MBA Admission 2024. Fees, Placement and Eligibility
- IIT Gandhinagar admission 2024, Early Admit MTech
- IIT Gandhinagar PhD admission 2024. Apply Without GATE Score
- VNIT Placement 2023. B Tech & M Tech
- VIT Research Entrance Examination. VITREE 2024 Exam
- MICA Fellow Program in Management Admission 2024
- SIBM Nagpur Admission 2024. MBA Fees, SNAP Score & Salary 2023
- SIBM Noida MBA Admission 2024
At Campusũtra.com we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with general data protection rights.
We do not share personal data to third parties. We do not spam with SMS messages or mailers.
We may collect your personal information as an individual for various purposes, such as the following:
- Allow access to our website, we may record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as passwords, IP address and browser settings.
- We may also collect information about your visit in order to personalise your experience on our website, such as sharing news and information relevant to your preferences and to help us improve and further develop our website services according to your needs and demand for information.
Example: If you are interested in a particular course, we can keep you updated on the options available for that course. If you are interested in a particular Management Institute or a University, we can share with you the last dates of application or the updated placement announcements.
- Authentication purpose in order or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or upload a content in our site and to be able to contact you if needed.
- When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites.
- We register individuals visiting our sites and locations (name, identification and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
- You can choose to receive information by email, desktop alerts, or WhatsApp. When visiting our websites or using our services we may provide you with personalized information. You can always opt out from receiving personalized communication by clicking here. For subscriptions, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
Under What circumstances your information can be shared.
- We may ONLY share your information when you are interested and looking for more information on the product/brand/ service but never without your prior consent.
- Please be aware that in certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Information Security and Accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. We have implemented reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorised access, hacking, use and disclosure
You can request to access, update, or correct, and in certain circumstances, to delete your personal information. You can access the request process here.
Changes to our Privacy Statements
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our data governance practices. The revised Privacy Statement will be posted here with an updated revision date. We encourage you to check back periodically for any changes or updates. If we make a material change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice at the top of this page for 30 days. By continuing to use our websites after such revision takes effect we consider that you have read and understand the changes.
Happy Browsing ! Your Support is solicited.