CMAT Exam 2022 : Syllabus, Eligibility . Top B Schools Accepting CMAT Score
Updated as on Dec 20, 2021.CMAT Exam 2022: More than 500 Business Schools of country accept CMAT score. Some of the leading MBA Colleges/ PGDM Institutes are JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE, GIM, K J Som, IFMR GSB, XISS Ranchi, BIMTECH, XIME Bangalore, GLIM Chennai, Gurgaon and others.
CMAT 2022 exam will be held on Feb 22, 2022 (Attentively) . Like last year, the CMAT exam is expected to be delayed this year also. NTA is likely to release the CMAT notification 2022 3rd/4th week of December 2021.
The CMAT-2022 will be conducted by the NTA. This year CMAT Exam held in 2 shift. The CMAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test (CBT) which is conducted to evaluate the candidates ability across various segments like Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. The Common Management Admission (CMAT) Exam 2021 which is a national level entrance Exam to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is one of the leading national level MBA Entrance Exams for admission to AICTE approved MBA/PGDM colleges in India. The CMAT exam 2020 will be conducted by the newly created testing agency for higher education NTA– The National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of AICTE.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate with a graduation degree in any discipline may apply for the CMAT exam. Applicants appearing for the final year exam of graduation in the year 2020, whose result will be declared before starting of admission for the academic year 2021-23 can also apply.
The application fee for CMAT 2020 exam will be INR 1400 for Gen/OBC and INR 700 for SC, ST, Female and PwD candidates). Additional bank charges will also be applicable.
Mode of Payment:
- The application fee can be paid online by using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
The candidates will also have the options to pay application fee in cash at SBI branches by using e-challan prints
|Registration Start||Dec 23, 2020 (APPLY NOW)|
|Registration End||Jan 30, 2021 (Extended)|
|Admit card Available||N.A|
|Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (upto 11:50 P.M.)||N.A|
|Correction Window||01-02 February, 2021|
|Exam Date||22 / 27 Feb 2021|
|Result Declaration||Will be intimated later through website|
CMAT Exam 2022 Sections
Number of Q
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for CMAT 2021 is quite wide which covers a lot of topics. The subject wise important topics for CMAT Exam 2021 exam is given below:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation (QT & DI): Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Percentages, Work and time, menstruation, Algebra, Algebra, Fraction and Decimals, Graph, Number Systems, Allegation & Mixtures etc.
- Language Comprehension (LC): Paragraph Completion, English Usage Errors, Sentence Correction, English Grammar, Jumbled Para, Jumbled Para, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms and Antonyms etc.
- Logical Reasoning (LR): Analytical Reasoning, Statements Arguments, Linear Arrangements, Matrix Arrangements, Blood Relationship Tests, Coding and Decoding, Inferences, Symbol Based Problems, Ranking Tests, Statements Assumptions, Direction and Distance Test etc.
- General Awareness (GA): Trade Awareness, Politics, History, Science in the Everyday Life, Economics, Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Indian Constitution etc.