Updated as on Apr 01, 2022. NMIMS NPAT 2022 (for NMIMS Programs after 12th) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2022 – 23) being offered by constituent schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses. The Entrance Examination is a computer based online examination to be held at the test centers. It is categorized into three
different categories namely:
22 Dec to Jun 20, 2022
Conduct of online CBT Centre
01st April’2022 – 26th June’2022
01st February to 23 rd June’2022
- NMIMS – NPAT Exam for- COMMERCE, ECONOMICS, BRANDING, LIBERAL ARTS, INTERNATIONAL STUDIES & MANAGEMENT.
- NMIMS-CET Exam for -ENGINEERING & PHARMACY.
- NMIMS-LAT Exam for Law.
Engineering Entrance Exam 2022
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts various university level entrance exams like NPAT, CET and LAT. The examination is conducted for those candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG courses offered by the university. Through this examination, qualified candidates will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Law, Commerce, Management and Science stream at various campuses of NMIMS across the country. Candidates Can apply ONLINE
Candidates willing to appear for NPAT 2022 must ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria of the exams, failing which, the application forms will be rejected by the officials. The eligibility criteria for NPAT has been prescribed by NMIMS University, the conducting body of the exam.
- The candidate applying for the exam must have cleared Class 12 examination or equivalent. Also, this should be inclusive of International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream. This diploma must be attained from a recognised board at first attempt. Candidates must note that IB Certificate awarded is not eligible.
- The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 equivalent examination.
- It is compulsory for the student to have passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates holding IB Diploma will be eligible only if he/she has Mathematics/ Statistics at standard level.
- CBSE and ICSE candidates need to mention 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects – best of four or five subjects shall not be considered.
- Candidates exceeding 25 years of age are not eligible for applying to the exam.
Important details of NPAT/ CET/ LAT exam is mentioned below in the table.
|Exam Name||NPAT/ CET/ LAT|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||120 mins|
|Exam Syllabus||Proficiency in English Lang, Quantitative & NA, Reasoning & GI.|
|Exam Pattern||120 MCQs|
|Exam Fees||INR 1800 for one program*|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 9 Campuses of NMIMS for various Courses such as- BBA, BTech, b Sc, MBA (Tech), BDes, Integrated Courses|
|Closure of Admission||June 20, 2022|
NPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of. Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
|Proficiency in English Language||40|
Programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2022:
- Undergraduate Degree Programs: B. Tech, BBA, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, B.Des. (Humanising Technology), B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts and BBA Branding & Advertising.
- Integrated Degree Programs: MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.) and B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech).
Programs Offered at Campus:
- Mumbai Campus– All the programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2022
- Shirpur Campus – B.Tech, MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.)
- Bengaluru Campus – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. (Economics)
- Hyderabad Campus – B. Pharma. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), B.Com (Hons.), MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA
- Navi Mumbai Campus – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Finance)
- Indore Campus – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B. Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance
- Dhule Campus – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance.