Amrita School of Business MBA Admission 2023: Amrita School of Business open an application for its 2 year full time MBA Program for the batch 2023.50 % of the seats are reserved for AMET exam and remaining 50 % of seats filled via CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University ranked 5th in the University ranking by NIRF Ranking 2022.
Amrita MBA Entrance Test (AMET 2023)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) for admission to MBA programs offered at five campuses – Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Kochi. AMET will be conducted across India via Computer Based Test Mode (CBT).
AMET will be conducted in 1st week of March
Duration: 150 minutes
Marks: 3 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension [25 questions]
- Data Interpretation & Analysis [25 questions]
- General Knowledge on Indian & Global Scenarios [25 questions]
- Quantitative Aptitude [25 questions]
- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12thand UG. Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test scores of Rank in Amrita MET / CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accepts valid KMAT scores
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or a PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50 (to be submitted on or before August 20, 2022.
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2023.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and admitted, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by October 2023.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
- Selection process will be based on the best score secured in Amrita MBA Entrance Test A-MET-2023 or valid test score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/KMAT.
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication).
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
How to Apply: Application for Admission to MBA 2023 at Amrita School of Business, should be submitted online. The application fee is Rs. 1500 + GST. This application fee is to be paid online
Amrita School of Business MBA Placement 2022: 96 % of Students Placed for the MBA Batch 2022, Highest salary offered is INR 19.5 Lakh per annum and the average salary offered is INR 7.39 Lakh per annum