- PGDM Admission 2022: MBA Entrance Exams Other Than CAT
- FMS Delhi 100% summer internship placement for 2023 batch
- NTA IIFT Registration Date Extended till October 25
- Rajasthan Boy Mridul Agarwal Tops JEE Advanced 2021
- XLRI Completes Summer Internship 2021
- JBIMS Mumbai Final Placement Report 2021
- MBA aspirants reveal their top priorities for shortlisting B Schools
- JoSAA 2021 Counselling – Schedule released for IIT, NIT admissions
UPESEAT Exam 2021. UPES B. Tech Admissions, fees, seats and eligibility
UPESEAT Exam Date 2021: University of Petroleum & Energy (UPES), Dehradoon has released the applications of UPESEAT 2021. The exam will be held between 15th to 20th June 2021. UPES organizes the entrance test named UPESEAT every year. The admission into B.Tech and other engineering programs at UPES will be provided through UPESEAT entrance exam. Admissions will also provide on the basis of JEE Main score or Board merit. In this article, we have provided all the details related to UPESEAT Exam Dates 2021.
|Application form begins||19th November 2020|
|Last date to submit application||10th June 2021|
|Admit card release||N.A|
|Exam date||15th to 20th June 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of June 2021|
|Merit list release||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2021|
|PI for UG programs||N.A|
|PI for PG Programs||N.A|
The application fee is Rs.1350.
Program offered by UPES:
Fire & Safety
Civil with specialization in Infrastructure Development
Mechanical with Specialization in Production
Aerospace with specialization In Avionics
Mechanical with Specialization in Machine Design
Electronics with specialization in IoT based Instrumentation
Mechanical with Specialization in Thermal
Bachelor of Planning
Production and Industrial
Chemical with Specialization in Refining & Petrochemicals
B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry
Electronics & Communication
B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics
Applied Petroleum with Specialization in Upstream
Applied Petroleum with Specialization in Gas
Electronics with Specilization in Broadband Communication Technology
Electronics with Specialization in Instrumentation
Mechanical with Specialization in Material Science & Nano Technology
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility
Candidates are eligible to appear for UPES-EAT if they fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria for this engineering entrance exam:
- For B Tech programmes [other than B Tech +LL.B (Hons)] – Candidate must score minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (XII).
- For B Tech +LL.B (Hons), B. Des and B Plan programmes – Candidate must score minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) and minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (XII).
Tuition Fees: INR 16.2 Lacs for 4 years (w.o hostel)
Exam Pattern: UPESEAT 2021 question paper will be divided into five sections. These sections will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language Comprehension and Current Affairs Awareness. A total of 50 questions each will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas 30 questions will be in the section on English Language Comprehension and another 20 questions will be asked to judge the candidate’s Current Affairs Awareness.
Marking System: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded +1 mark. UPES-EAT exam does not have any negative marking so no marks will be deducted for wrong options selected by candidates. Also, UPES exam does not have any section wise cut-off.
About UPES: Established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand, UPES is a UGC-recognized and NAAC-accredited University. UPES is globally recognized by QS Ratings with 5 Stars for both employability (placements) and campus facilities and 4 Stars for teaching. UPES offers industry-aligned and specialized graduate and postgraduate courses through its five schools: School of Engineering, School of Computer Science, School of Design, School of Law and School of Business.