Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE)
HITSEEE 2024: HITSEEE is conducted by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) every year. The university offers 33 UG programs in Engineering, Technology, Management, and Architecture.
HITSEEE 2024 Exam Pattern will be released by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science on the official website. This exam offers admission to the eligible candidates in various UG (B.Tech and B.Arch) programmes. Candidates must refer to the question format for HITSEEE before preparing for the exam. HITSTEEE Application form is expected to be released in the month of Nov 2023.
Eligibility for B.TECH Programmes
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Applicants must properly study the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. In the year 2023 HITSEEE exam syllabus covered primarily Class 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics chapters, like Current , Electricity, Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Complex Numbers, Differential Calculus, Differential Equations, Trigonometry , Sets , relations & functions , Vector Algebra, Hydrogen , Chemical Thermodynamics, Environmental Chemistry etc.
- Mode: The examination will be held in both offline and online modes.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hour
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the examination is 120.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Number of Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the chance to participate in the counseling. HITSEEE counseling will start a few days after the result declaration. This will be the last stage wherein candidates will select the program for admission, get the documents verified, pay the fee, etc.
AGE LIMIT Upper age limit will be 19 years of age as on first of July of the year of application.
B Tech Fees: 12:5 Lakhs (Total)
B.Tech Programme offered
|Aeronautical Engineering||Aerospace Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Bio Technology|
|Civil Engineering||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|ECE (specialization in electronics manufacturing technology)|
|Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|CSE (AI & ML) (in collaboration with IBM)||EEE (specialization in artificial intelligence)|
|CSE (Cyber Security) (In collaboration with IBM)||Mechatronics Engineering|
|Information Technology||Mechanical Engineering|
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS),is a leading prestigious and recognized institution in Tamilnadu, located at Chennai. Founded in 1985, it offers a wide spectrum of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Research & Doctoral Programmes in diverse fields of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Management, Law, Fashion Design, Aviation, Applied Sciences, Allied Sciences, and Arts and Sciences. HITS is recognised as Deemed to be University by UGC in 2008 and received Category-II status from MHRD.
No placement Data available