- Top Ten Reasons to study in Symbiosis University
- IIIT Surat Opens Application for B Tech 2022 Batch
- IIIT Pune Cut-off 2021 – JOSAA Final Round
- Top Business Schools open applications for MBA / PGDM
- NIT Calicut Cutoff 2021. JOSAA Round 6
- IIIT Kota JOSAA Cut-off Last Year and Placement 2022
- IIIT Bhagalpur JEE Main Closing Rank – Last Year
- IIM Amritsar Celebrates Independence Day at the Transit Campus and at Attari Border
TNEA Application Form - Tamil Nadu B. Tech Admission
TNEA 2021 application form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE) Chennai. The eligible candidates will be able to register for TNEA 2021 counselling within the given timelines. Before filling the TNEA 2021 application form, candidates were advised to check the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the conducting authority. TNEA 2021 Application Form will be released in month of May 2021. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) is a state level admission procedure. It is conducted every year by Anna University. Through this admission process, the university offers admission in Engineering courses i.e. B. Tech/ B.E. courses. For more information check official website.
For other state candidates, only online payment will be applicable.
|SC/ST/SCA Category Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu|
Special Reservation Category (for each category)
100 for each reservation selected
TNEA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Nativity: Candidates who have passed 10+2 level from Tamil Nadu state will be eligible.
- Other states candidates who have passed 10th and 12th from Tamil Nadu state will also be eligible to apply. Children of central govt. employees are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing for their 12th level will also be eligible.
For Marine Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit to apply will be 25 years.
- Marks: Candidates should obtain 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
TNEA 2021 Application Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Notification releases||May 2021|
|Starting of application form||May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2021|
|Merit list release||1st week of June 2021|
Documents to be enclosed with TNEA application form 2021
- Qualifying exam or Class 10+2 level Mark-sheet
- Qualifying exam or 10+2 level Admit Card
- Nativity e-Certificate (digitally signed, if any)
- First Graduate Certificate/ First Graduate Joint Declaration (optional)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (optional)
- Original copy of Space Reservation Form with DD transfer Certificate
- Standard X result
- Caste Certificate (if any)