NMAT Exam 2022: NMAT is one of the important exams that is essential for getting into the MBA courses. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts this exam and has standard procedure to follow for applying for this test. This test is conducted once a year and all the important dates are pre-scheduled. The important sections of this exam are language skills, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning.
What are the eligibility criteria for NMAT Exam 2022?
The basic eligibility criteria for appearing for the test is that the candidate must be a graduate with a minimum of 50%. The candidate must not have appeared for the test more than at least 3 times.
What is the general registration process for the NMAT exam 2022?
For appearing for the NMAT exams, the candidate must keep track of all the important dates in the particular process to be done. Although the dates may not be revealed at an early stage, you must be aware of the general process followed during the NMAT exams.
Here is the general process followed for the NMAT exams:
– Initially, an account needs to be created at the NMAT exam site “nmat.org.in” by using valid email id.
– All the personal and academic information about the candidate must be filled in properly.
– A proper scanned photo and signature must be uploaded while filling in the form.
– The required amount for the examination must be paid and the candidate must proceed properly with the exams.
– After completion of the registration process, the candidate will receive the exam schedule on the dashboard.
What exam pattern is followed for the NMAT exams?
A clear view of the exam pattern followed for the NMAT exams is shown in the table below:
|No of Questions||Duration*||Score range|
What preparation tips can help get better NMAT results?
Check below given exam tips to perform better in the NMAT exams:
– Clear all the basic concepts of logical reasoning and maths.
– Proper management to all the sections.
– Try to solve maths problems quickly by using shortcut tricks.
– Keep practicing for the mock test on a regular basis.
– Improve your vocabulary in English.
– Keep on the exams.
These are some of the important information about the NMAT exams. Proper preparation of the exams can help you get better NMAT exam results.