GATE 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur or IITK) will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 day 3 exam on 11 February. Once paper is finished check the complete GATE paper analysis below. The GATE exam begins in online mode in two shifts. The first shift is from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift is from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
On Feb 11, 2023 exam is being conducted are Geology, Instrumentation Engineering, Mathematics, Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Sciences, Life Sciences, Aerospace Engineering, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Physics and many more.
Student’s reactions started shift 1:
- From Delhi – Overall Geology paper is average,
- Instrumentation Engineering is moderate to hard
- Mathematics paper is easy to moderate
GATE 2023 Exam Feb 11 Paper
- Shift 1- Paper GG, IN, MA, PE, XE, XL- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Shift 2 – Paper AE, AG, BT, CH, EY, GE, MT, NM, PH, PI, TF- 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
The exam will be held in computer-based test (CBT) mode for a duration of three hours. The question paper will consist of 65 questions for 100 marks.
GATE 2023 Shift 1 started at 9: 30 AM and ends at 12:30 PM. Flow this for the complete GATE paper analysis
GATE Exam 2023 day instructions
- Candidates will have to carry the GATE admit card 2023 along with one valid identity proof.
- Candidates must not carry any metal objects.
- It is not allowed to bring any type of electronic device into the examination hall.
- Candidates have to carry the GATE travel pass released by IIT Kanpur for the smooth entry and exit process.
- It is required to report to the exam centre an hour before the exam.
- A virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen during the exam. Personal calculators, any type of watches, wallets, mobile phones, or any electronic or communication devices are not allowed inside the hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any charts, tables or papers into the exam hall.
- For rough work, a scribble pad will be provided.