GIM FPM Admission 2022: GIM (Goa Institute of Management), Goa has released its application form for admission to the FPM (Fellow programme Management ) Program for the 2022 Batch. FPM is a four-year residential programme offered by GIM with the objective to train participants for research and higher teaching. The interested students can apply for the full time FPM course till 28 February 2021. FPM offers a chance to the students to study in various fields of business, management and similar functional areas.
- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent Grade Point Average
- The candidate must have obtained at least 60 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Fellow Programme in Management is a full-time doctoral programme with three distinct phases – Course Work, Comprehensive Examination & Research Seminar and Thesis work. The programme typically would run for four years.
- Monthly Stipend
- Rs. 35,000 per month during first and second year of the programme
- Rs. 37,500 per month during third year of the programme
- Rs. 40,000 per month during the fourth year of the programme
- Contingency fund
- Rs. 25,000 per annum for four years and a grant of Rs. 20,000 for Data Collection during third year.
- Conference support
After successful completion of course work and comprehensive exam, candidates will get conference participation support as mentioned below –
- 2 National conferences (maximum financial support – Rs. 30,000 per conference; fund cannot be adjusted against any other conference/purpose). One conference during FPM third and fourth year.
- 1 Foreign conference with maximum financial support of Rs.1,50,000 per student during third/fourth year.
There are multiple practical and industry-relevant disciplines which can be chosen to specialize for FPM, including Accounting, Big Data Analytics, Finance and so on.
Big Data Analytics
|Human Resource Management||Marketing|