IIT Guwahati PhD Admissions 2022: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for December 2022 Session admission to PhD programme of IIT Guwahati (Indian Institute of Guwahati). Closing of Application Portal: 05:00 PM on October 18, 2022.
Possible modes of selection are:
- Offline: All stages of the selection process shall be completely offline for which the candidates have to come to the campus and participate in the selection process.
- Online: All stages of the selection process shall be completely online through video conferencing through MS Teams, G-Meet, etc., as per the convenience. For no stage of the selection the candidates need to come to the campus.
- Hybrid: Some stages of the selection process shall be Online and some stages of the selection process shall be Offline. At every stage, selection process shall be either Online or Offline for ALL the candidates shortlisted for that stage. That is, in a particular stage, it is not permitted to conduct the selection Online for one candidate and Offline for another candidate.
- Applications for PhD programme should be submitted only online through the Application Portal
- Applications will not be accepted in any other mode.
- Before submission of applications, please go through the information provided on this admission website carefully.
- Candidates need to register only once on the Application Portal. Under the same login, candidates can submit applications to multiple disciplines. Application fee should be paid seperately for each application.
- Submission of online application is a three step process. Unless all the three steps are completed, the application will not be treated as complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered for processing.
- Step-1: Personal information including the educational qualifications and uploading the respective documents.
- Step-2: Selection of programme (PhD or Special-PhD), selection of Discipline and opting the Areas and/or Projects.
- Step-3: Online payment of application fee.
Application & Processing Fee: In step-3 of the online application process, each candidate needs to make payment of application (processing) fee online. Applications without successful (online) payment of application fee shall be rejected.
The details of Application & Processing Fee are as follows:
- All Female Candidates : 150/-
- All Transgender Candidates : 50/-
- All SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates : 150/-
- All Other Candidates : 300/-