IRMA PGDM Rural Management Admission 2022: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for its 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM) for the batch 2022-24. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IRMA PGDM in Rural Management Admission 2022. A Two-year fully residential managerial programme, recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals 15th January 2022
- Online Personal Interviews: 15th & 28th February 2022
- On-Campus Personal Interviews at IRMA: 15th to 28th February 2022
Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education and 50% or above (45% or above for SC/ST/PwD*) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level is eligible to apply for IRMA’s PGDM (RM) programme.
Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website
- Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully.
- Candidates need to register with your valid Email ID. Auto generated passwords will be sent to your email account. You need to keep a record of user-id and password for future use.
- Candidates need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please upload a scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
Application Fee: INR 2,500. Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants for taking IRMA Social Awareness Test 2021 (IRMA SAT 2021), Group Activity (GA), and Personal Interview (PI) in two ways:
- Merit-based Calls – The Admissions Committee will decide category wise cut-offs
- Profile-cum-merit based Calls – The applicant will be considered under the profile-based calls ONLY if the applicant is a graduate in one of the following three disciplines.
- Merit-based Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme