JEE Mains 2023 postponement hearing Updates: The Bombay High Court on Tuesday refused to postpone the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2023. The Court asked the petitioner to file rejoinder and scheduled the next hearing on February 21, 2023.
Meanwhile, NTA has made changes to JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria.
The PIL filed by activist Anubha Srivastava Sahai sought Bombay HC’s directions to defer the entrance test till April, 2023 and to remove 75% marks requirement for JEE based Engineering admission at government institutions. (With inputs from K A Y Dodhiya from Mumbai).
Here are all the latest updates on the Bombay HC hearing of JEE Main 2023 postponement plea, JEE Main eligibility criteria and registration:
Follow all the updates here:
JEE Main 2023: Next hearing in Bombay HC: The next hearing of the JEE Main case in Bombay HC is scheduled for February 21. This will be after the first session of the entrance exam.
JEE Main 2023: How to apply
- Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to JEE Main application section.
- First register and get login credentials.
- Now, login and fill the application form.
- Upload documents and pay the fee.
- Submit your form and download the confirmation page. Source: Hindustan Times.