JOSAA 2022: Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will begin the registration process for IIT, NIT counselling 2022. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main or Advanced, 2022 can apply for admission on josaa.nic.in 10 AM onwards.
- Candidates who have not registered in JEE Main 2022 and applied for JEE Advanced 2022 then use JEE Main 2021 Application No.
- If you have registered for JEE (Advanced) 2022 then use JEE (Advanced) 2022 password. Otherwise use JEE (Main) 2022 password.
JOSSS 2022 Online Registration & Choice Filling
- Confidentiality of Password is solely the responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect the password.
- Candidates must take a printout of the final locked choices for submission during reporting.
- For security reasons, after finishing your work, kindly click the LOGOUT button and close all the windows related to your session.
- Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals.
- Never share your password and do not respond to any mail which asks you for your Login-ID/Password. NIC/JoSAA does not request for such information by email.
About JoSAA: The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2022 has been set up by the Ministry of Education [erstwhile Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD)] to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 114 institutes for the academic year 2022-23. This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 26 IIITs and 33 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs).