LBSIM PGDM Placement 2022: LBSIM Delhi (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi ) released final placement report for the PGDM General Management, PGDM Financial Management and PGDM Research & Business Analytics Batch 2022. 100% of the students placed with average salary of INR 11.3 LPA and Highest Salary: INR 25.91 LPA overall.
Prominent recruiters include Morgan Stanley, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton, Bain & Co., Asian Paints, Britannia, Ruchi Soya, ZS, Infosys, Wipro, Maruti Suzuki, among other industry leaders from across sectors.
- Highest salary offered in PGDM Financial Management is INR 12 LPA
- Highest salary offered in PGDM General Management is INR 14.3 LPA
- Highest salary offered in PGDM Research & Business Analytics is INR 25.9 LPA
|Average Salary*||Highest Salary*|
* INR in Lakh per annum
A large percentage of students received offers from Research & Consultancy Sector followed by IT&ITES Sector, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, FMCG and others.
- Research & Consultancy Deloitte, EY GDS, KPMG, PwC, Smart Cube, Bain & Co., Wipro Blackstone, ZS Associates, Cohn Reznick and others.
- Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI) Morgan Stanley, Grant Thornton, Mazars, TresVista, Care Ratings, Alliance Insurance, Oxane Partners, ANZ Bank, Capital Via, SBI Life, Kotak Securities and others.
- IT & ITES Sector Capgemini, Cognizant, Wipro, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Newgen Software, HCL, Lead Squared, AuthBridge, Addverb Technologies, Cognixia, Collabera, TrueCaller, Cleartax and others.
- FMCG & Others Ruchi Soya, Britannia, Schneider, TVS, Asian Paints, Car Dekho, Maruti Suzuki, Byju’s, Aakash Education, Uflex and others.