LBSIM FPM Admission 2022: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), New Delhi open applications for its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) batch 2022. The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) at LBSIM is a doctoral level programme that aims to promote research and scholarship in the areas of management education. It grooms promising young researchers to be innovative teachers, problem-solvers and thinkers in the business disciplines of economics and international business, finance, public policy, marketing, operations management. organizational behaviour, strategy, information systems etc. FPM is equivalent to PhD.
Eligibility for Admission: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Economics/Social Science/Physical Science/ Commerce/ Humanities or any related and allied discipline with FIRST CLASS or Equivalent Grade. Those appearing for their final examination can also apply.
A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than three years from the closing date of application) in CAT/GMAT//UGC-NET) in relevant discipline. Candidates not having a valid test score in any of the said examinations will be required to appear for and qualify the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the the Institute.
The application in the prescribed form shall be made available to the candidates. Applicant candidates are required to submit the completed applications along with the copies of all the necessary Certificates and testimonials before the last date of submission of the application form. The candidate must submit a research proposal of about 5000 words on the area of his/her research interest (tentative research proposal along with his/ her application.
A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than three years from the closing date of application) in CAT/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline. In absence of CAT/GMAT/UGC – NET, the candidate needs to appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) of the Institute as part of the eligibility.
Selection for the Fellowship Programme shall be based on the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications
- Tentative research proposal
- Personal interview The decision of the Selection Committee regarding admission shall be Final The successful applicants shall be offered admission. The Institution shall not entertain any queries or correspondence in respect of those not selected. The LBSIM will offer admission to a Maximum of 20 candidates to the Fellow Program in Management in each Academic Year after ensuring availability of the Research Guide as per AlCTE Norms/ Standards.
The Fee can be paid at one go or in two instalments (105000/- at the time of admission + 50000/- before the start of Module 4 of course work).
- The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) will be offered in the following areas of specialization
- Economics and International Business
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate governance, business ethics and public policy
- Innovation and entrepreneurship