The Adam Smith Business School at University of Glasgow has opened applications for its MBA programmes. The University of Glasgow has been inspiring people since 1451, making it one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is also one among the Top 100 universities in the world.
The University’s main campus is in Glasgow in Scotland, which has been one of the friendliest and most affordable cities as per Time Out 2022.
The 1-year fast track Glasgow MBA programme offers strategic skills needed to become a successful business leader and to thrive in an ever changing business landscape.
Key Takeaways from the programme :
- Gain a world-class MBA in one year and fast-track your career
- Learn fundamental business skills
- Develop your leadership potential
- Take on live consultancy projects & tackle real-life business challenges
- Develop your own networks, that will last a lifetime
- Enhance your experience with social, networking and guest speaker events
- Tailor your learning with the Glasgow MBA project
- Competitive scholarships available
The Glasgow MBA programme is triple crown of accreditation and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA) for Glasgow MBA programme.
The Glasgow MBA also offers scholarship funding to talented applicants.
Candidates eligibility is assessed via both the scholarship application and the MBA interview. There is no deadline to apply for the Glasgow MBA scholarship, but as funds are limited, one need to apply as early as possible.
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer or conditional only upon IELTS for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme for September 2023 intake.
- Candidate’s financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must be high achievers (1st Class Honours).
- Must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional or conditional only upon IELTS for MBA September 2023 intake.
- Financial circumstances may be taken into consideration.
The Glasgow MBA Scholarship for Women in association with the 30% club aims to promote women in leadership by encouraging women to enroll in the MBA programme.
Applications for MBA programmes are now open.One can apply online. The deadline is August 2023 for September intake. How to Apply ?
Queries can be directed to email@example.com