MDI Gurgaon PGDM BM Admission 2023: Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon opens applications for its PGDM BM (Business Management) Program for the Admission to 2023 batch. Online Application will be available till Apr 10, 2023, upto 5:00 PM). MDI pioneered the full-time Executive Graduate Programme in Management in 1987 named Post Graduate Diploma in Management (National Management Programme) – PGDM (NMP). It is an 18-month residential program Approved by AICTE & AMBA accredited.
All you need to know about MDI Gurgaon
- The Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- The Applicants must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 5-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on 31st March 2023.
- Work Experience in months as on March 31, 2023.
Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Candidates through CAT 2022 /GMAT / XAT 2023
The Applicants must have Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) / a valid GMAT / XAT 2023 score to be eligible for admission to PGDM-BM.
NRI Applicants: NRI applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the status of applicants.
Compare Business Schools XLRI vs MDI G vs IIFT vs SPJIMR || IIM Kozhikode vs MDI Gurgaon vs IIM Indore
Payment can be made directly online only through Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Instructions for Payment Directly Online: (Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking): (necessary instructions to be followed as mentioned on the payment webpage).
- Indian Candidates will have to make an online payment of Rs. 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants will have to make online payment of Rs. 5000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Dean of JGBS Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Chakrabarti joins as a director of MDI Gurgaon
Dr. Prajapati Trivedi & Dr. Arun Pereira Join MDI Gurgaon
PGDM BM Placement 2022: Average salary offered is INR 24.46 Lakh per annum and highest salary offered is INR 43.92 Lakh per annum.
MDI G FPM Admission: Selection Process & Last Date to Apply
MDI Gurgaon offers scholarships to 20 students of current batch 100% tuition fees waiver
Pingback: MDI PGDM BA Admission 2023. Apply Online