MDI Gurgaon PGDM BM Admission 2023: Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon opens applications for its PGDM BM (Business Management) Program for the Admission to 2023 batch. Online Application will be available till Friday, March 31, 2023, upto 5:00 PM). MDI pioneered the full-time Executive Graduate Programme in Management in 1987 named Post Graduate Diploma in Management (National Management Programme) – PGDM (NMP). It is an 18-month residential program Approved by AICTE & AMBA accredited.
- The Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- The Applicants must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 5-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on 31st March 2023.
- Work Experience in months as on March 31, 2023.
Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Candidates through CAT 2022 /GMAT / XAT 2023
NRI Applicants: NRI applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the status of applicants.
Payment can be made directly online only through Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Instructions for Payment Directly Online: (Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking): (necessary instructions to be followed as mentioned on the payment webpage).
- Indian Candidates will have to make an online payment of Rs. 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants will have to make online payment of Rs. 5000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
PGDM BM Placement 2022: Average salary offered is INR 24.46 Lakh per annum and highest salary offered is INR 43.92 Lakh per annum.
MDI Gurgaon PGDM Placement 2022: MDI Gurgaon will release final placement 2022 soon. MDI Gurgaon placement Report – For the batch 2019-21 average salary offered is 23.15 lac per annum and highest salary offered is 44 lac per annum.