MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022: Update : MDI Gurgaon has decided to accept XAT scores for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Business Management (PGDM BM) Program for the batch of 2022. MDI Gurgaon used to only accept CAT & GMAT Scores for the PGDM BM Program.
Popularly considered among the top B Schools, MDI (Management Development Institute) Gurgaon happens to be one of the oldest Business Schools in the country after XLRI, FMS Delhi, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi. MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006.
MDI Gurgaon is 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus and ranks among the top 5-7 B Schools of the country in terms of popularity. MDI is the first Indian B-School accredited by AMBA : International accreditation by Association of MBAs (AMBA) London was awarded to MDI in 2006. As per NIRF ranking, 2021 MDI G ranked 11 and ranked 2 in the category of Private Management Institutes.
|Application window opens||November 16, 2021 to January 17, 2022.|
November 16, 2021 to March 21, 2022.
|January 17, 2022 (17:00 hrs)|
March 21, 2022 (17:00 hrs)
Interview Venue (tentative)
|Either online or offline at Gurgaon Bangalore & Mumbai (Bangalore and Mumbai centers are tentative||Either online or offline at Gurgaon Bangalore & Mumbai (Bangalore and Mumbai centers are tentative)|
|Interview Date (tentative)||January 30, 2022 (Sunday)|
April 3, 2022 (Sunday)
Commencement of the Programme
- The Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII
- The Applicants must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 5-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on 31st March 2022. Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Candidates through CAT 2021 /GMAT / XAT 2022
The Applicants must have Common Admission Test (CAT-2021) / a valid GMAT / XAT 2022 score to be eligible for admission to PGDM-BM.
Foreign/NRI/PIO Applicants: Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the status of applicants.
Online Application Process
- The online application form for PGDM-BM Programme of MDI Gurgaon shall be available on the MDI website with necessary instructions.
- Online registration will be open till Monday, March 21, 2022, 17:00 hrs.
- Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs.3000 (Rupees three thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST.
- NRI Applicants for MDI Gurgaon will have to make an online payment of Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST.
Selection Process: Shortlisting of Applicants for the selection process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT or GMAT or XAT scores. The selection process for PGDM – BM -2022 batch will be conducted in two rounds. The Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT/CAT/XAT scores in Round 1 for which the Personal Interviews will be conducted on Sunday, January 30, 2022 (tentatively). All the candidates applying before Monday, 17th January on the basis of their valid GMAT/CAT/XAT scores will be called for Personal Interview on Sunday, January 30, 2022 (Tentatively)
Admission Offer: Successful Applicants for the admission process of Round 1 will be made a provisional offer for admission in end of January 2022 and for the admission process of Round 2 will be made a provisional offer for admission in First week of April 2022. The selected Applicants will have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline, failing which their offer of admission would be withdrawn, without any further intimation.
MDI Gurgaon Placement 2022: MDI Gurgaon will release final placement 2022 soon. MDI Gurgaon placement Report 2021 – For the batch 2019-21 average salary offered is 23.15 lac per annum and highest salary offered is 44 lac per annum.