MDI Gurgaon PGDM BA Admission 2023: Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI G) opens applications for its PGDM BA (Business Administration) Program for the Admission to 2023 batch. Online Application will be available till Tuesday, June 06, 2023 upto 5:00 PM).
- The Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII
- The Applicants must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 5-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on April 30, 2023.
Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Candidates through CAT 2022 / GMAT / XAT / MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT 2023
The Applicants must have any one of the six All India Tests i.e Valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT scores, valid upto June 30, 2023 to be eligible for the admission to PGDM-Business Administration.
Payment can be made directly online only through Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Indian Candidates will have to make an online payment of Rs. 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit Card / Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Dean of JGBS Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Chakrabarti joins as a director of MDI Gurgaon
- Dr. Prajapati Trivedi & Dr. Arun Pereira Join MDI Gurgaon
MDI Gurgaon PGDM Placement 2022: MDI Gurgaon will release final placement 2022 soon. MDI Gurgaon placement Report – For the batch 2019-21 average salary offered is 23.15 lac per annum and highest salary offered is 44 lac per annum.