Gate Exam 2022 February 06 exam done: Campusutra comes with analysis of paper held on Feb 06, major paper are ECE, Chemical engineering and others. As per the trends maximum no of student seat in GATE exam from the stream ECE, Electrical, Chemical and others.
Students voice, the difficulty level for the paper was Easy to Moderate, there were no MSQs in the GATE 2022 Paper of Chemical Engineering. There were nearly 35 one-mark questions and 30 two-mark questions which included both NATs and MCQs. Overall Paper was moderate to difficult as experienced by students.
|6th Feb 202||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
||EC, ES, ST, NM,
MT & MN
|14:30 PM – 17:30 PM||CY, CH, PI, XH,
IN, AG, GG & TF
09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)
- Environmental Science & Engineering (ES)
- Statistics (ST)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NM)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
14:30 PM – 17:30 PM
- Chemistry (CY)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Production and Industrial Engineering (P)
- Humanities & Social Sciences (XH)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Agricultural Engineering (AG)
- Geology and Geophysics (GG)
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)
Students reaction. As per source and students reactions, EE #exam has Zero or no MCQ. This year no MCQ in Electrical Engineering paper.