The impact of the pandemic has been felt in every aspect of work and life. How we think today has changed and our priorities differ from what it used to be. This survey was done to understand today’s MBA/PGDM aspirants preferences and what matters most in the process of shortlisting the preferred B Schools.
Poll size : 3238. Gender Ratio : 33% Females, 66% Males.
Priority Parameters : 10
|1||Campus Location||6||Brand Perception|
|3||Faculty Student Ratio||8||Hostel Facility|
|5||Alumni Performance||10||ROI – Fees vs Avg CTC|
High on Priority
- Campus Location, Placement Data, ROI (Fees vs Avg. Placement) and Hostel Facility were top priorities with 90% placing it as top or second most important factor.
- Infrastructure was next important factor with 76% placing it at 1st or 2nd priority
- Alumni Performance was also important factor with 70% as top most or second
- Faculty-Student Ratio was placed as priority 1 or 2 for 68%
Read More: Top B Schools – Shortlist – Select – Apply
Low on Priority
- Fees : 6% set it as Priority 1; 34% as Priority 2.
Note, ROI – Fees vs Avg. CTC was top priority. So high fees did not matter as long as the placement was high
- Life at Campus again was low on priority with 11% respondent placing it at no.1 priority. 8% respondent placing it at no.2 priority.
Profile of respondents :
- 45% respondents are appearing for CAT /XAT this year;
- 20% in planning stage;
- 20% pursuing
- 15% were MBA / PGDM pass outs
- 67% were working professionals; 33% freshers
- 74% shall opt for Education loan for their MBA