SAEEE 2023: SAEEE 2023 (Sathyabama All India Online Entrance Examination 2023), Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology deemed to be a university opens application for SAEEE 2023. Candidates can apply online for the SAEEE Exam to the B Tech Admission 2023. It is a common exam for admission into the following Undergraduate Programmes B.E | B.TECH. | B. ARCH. | B. DES. Entrance Examination 2023 will be conducted through Online Mode only. The last date for submitting the filled in application forms through Online mode is Mar 31, 2023.
B Tech Applications: Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology opens B Tech Applications 2023.
Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class/grade either in March/April 2022 or should be appearing for the same in March/April 2023.The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1 st January, 2003.
- A Pass 10+2 level examination with Mathematics, Physics and any one of the subjects (Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship) with a minimum of 45% aggregate in three subjects (40% in case of students belongs to reserved category)
- A Pass 10+2 level examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% aggregate in three subjects (40% in case of students belongs to reserved category)
In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/ April 2020 or after, with minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
The admission to B.E/B.Tech. /B.Arch./ B. Des. Programmesis done on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E /B.Tech. / B.Arch./ B.Des. Entrance Examination 2023 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counseling based on their performance in the entrance examination 2023. On the day of counseling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day.
How to Apply
After submission of application by online, candidates can track his/her application through the website https://www.sathyabama.ac.in/
- A Candidate can track his/her application form by entering the application number
- E-mail may be sent to email@example.com for any assistance to track the application by mentioning the application number, candidate name, father’s name, mobile number and date of birth of the candidate.
Question Paper Pattern: Entrance Examination will be conducted in the following two patterns. Candidate can appearanyone pattern or both. Exam duration 60 minutes.
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry – 60 Questions (20 Questions from each section)
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry – 60 Questions (20 Questions from each section).
Sathyabama Placement 2022: The highest CTC offered was 31 LPA. The average package of the batch stood at 4.75 LPA. A total of 474 companies participated in this year placement process and rolled out over 2087 offers.