SIBM Bengaluru MBA Admission 2024: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM Bengaluru) opens application for its 2 year full time MBA, MBA Business Analytics for the batch 2024 -26.
SIBM Bengaluru is considered to be amongst the top 5 B Schools under SNAP. It is the few B Schools like IIFT, NMIMS, XLRI, Only accept own test.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A Candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
|Tuition Fees||18.9 Lakh for MBA|
|Full time Faculty||21|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||13.48 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||21 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Exam Accepted||SNAP Test (92 cut-offs)|
|Seat||210 for MBA & 30 each for MBA BA|
Reservation of seats: Within the sanctioned intake Over and above the Sanctioned intake: SC 15%; ST 7.5%; Physically Handicapped 3%. Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats per programme. International Students category: 15% (Admissions to this category are controlled directly by International Students Cell of Symbiosis).
Weights for Final Merit List for Admission to MBA Programmes Batch 2024-26.
|SNAP Score out of 60 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Admission Selection Process: SIBM Looks At Innovation Potential, Solution Orientation And Value Fit Of The Candidates, Besides Their Consistent Academic Performance And Work Experience For Admission Into Its MBA Program. All Short-Listed Candidates For The Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme At SIBM Are Required To Appear For The Selection Process, Which Comprises The Following Components:
Online Registration: To apply for the programs offered at SIBM Bengaluru, follow these steps. Firstly, register and pay the non-refundable SNAP registration fee of Rs. 2250 by 23rd November 2023 (Thursday).
Next, complete your registration for your desired programs at SIBM Bengaluru by 08th December 2023 (Friday), by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000 per program.
The SNAP entrance test, which is mandatory, will be conducted online on three different dates: 10th December 2023(Sunday), 17th December 2023(Sunday), and 22nd December 2023(Friday). This process provides aspiring candidates the opportunity to secure admission to their preferred programs at SIBM Bengaluru.
- Programme Registration Begins – Proposed Date: August 23, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Last date of Online registration – Proposed Date: December 08, 2023 (Friday)
Entrance Test –
December 10, 2023 (Sunday)
December 17, 2023 (Sunday)
December 22, 2023 (Friday)
Test Result – January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)