SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2024: SPJIMR Mumbi pens application for PGPM Batch 2024 -2025, PGPM Programme is Approved by AICTE, accredited by AACSB International & AMBA. 2 months of online learning,12 months of on-campus residential module & 4 months of International & Industry Immersion.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience at the time of commencement of the programme.
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted.
- Scores for GMAT taken between October 30, 2018 – October 30, 2023 or CAT scores for year 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- GMAT scores have to be submitted through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12).
- GMAT score can be submitted October 30, 2023.
The program fees for the class PGPM 2024-25 is INR 23.5 Lakhs (subject to revision).
PGPM 2024 Admission Dates
|Application Stages||Phase – I||Phase – II||Phase – III|
|Dates for Applying||April 5, 2023||June 1, 2023||August 1, 2023|
|Submission of application form||May 31, 2023||July 31, 2023||October 2, 2023|
|Announcement of shortlisted||By June 15||By August 15||By October 10|
|Interview Dates||Jul-23||Mid-Aug to End-Sep 2023||Mid-Oct to End-Oct 2023|
|Early Admission Offers||Mid-Aug||Mid-Oct||–|
|Admission Offers*||–||–||Nov 10, 2023|
*(Applicants of Phase-III + Waitlisted candidates of Phase-I and Phase-II)
- Member of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, a not-for-profit trust of National eminence founded in 1938
- Legacy of 42 years in management education
- 15+ years of executive education
- #1 in India – All India Private B-schools, Business Today’s BT-MRDA B-School Ranking 2022, #1 in India – All India Private B-Schools MBAUniverse.com 2023. #2 in India – FT Global – Masters in Management 2022 Global Rankings, #44 in the World – Masters in Management 2022 Global Rankings.
- Global and National Accreditations.
- Over 10000 Alumni, 100+ Corporate Partners, 50+ Global Partners
SPJIMR PGPM Placements 2023: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P.Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) announced a significant milestone in their one-year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) for Executives with a 10% increase in the average CTC year-on-year for its participants, with the batch of 114 participants concluding in Jan 2023. The average CTC for the top 25% of the batch is Rs. 33.63 L, while the average CTC for the top 50% is Rs. 30.90 L, and the batch’s average CTC stands at Rs 25.89 Lakh per annumn. This year’s average hike over incoming salaries was an impressive 173.60%.