VIT Placement 2022 – VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) released placement data for the 2022 graduating batch. The highest salary received by any student has been INR 75 Lakh per annum. Top recruiters were Microsoft, Dyte, Amazon, PayPal, DE Shaw India Pvt Ltd., Morgan Stanley, Udaan and Work India. Students from all the four campuses of VIT. Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati and Bhopal participated in the campus placement process. Average Salary has been Rs. 7.5 Lakh per annum approximately. VIT University Ranked No 1 in private Engineering category in NIRF Ranking 2021.
- Cognizant has made 2500 offers
- 180 offered from Intel
- 96 offered from Amazon.
- 37 from Microsoft
- 235 Students received average salary above 20 Lakh per annum
- 13 students who were picked by Paypal.
The students from all the four campuses of VIT, Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati (AP) and Bhopal (MP) participated in the campus recruitment processes
B. Tech Placement: This year, over 11,350 offers from top-notch companies like Amazon, Intel, Microsoft among others have visited our campuses to provide Super Dream Offers to the students. One of our student has got the highest CTC of INR 75 lakhs per annum. Out of the total students, 21 were shortlisted by Microsoft followed by 13 students who were picked by Paypal. The highest CTC of INR 75 LPA was offered by Dyte to two students and 129 students received pre-placement offers (PPO) from companies, namely DE Shaw India Pvt Ltd, Fidelity Investments, HPE CTY, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley, among others.
About VIT: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, The Union Ministry of Human Resources Development conferred University status on Vellore Engineering College in 2001, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore, Amravati, Bhopal and Chennai. Vellore Institute of Technology ranked 3 in ARIIA Ranking 2020 in the private Institution.
- One among the Top 10 and the only private institution of India (Shanghai ARWU Ranking 2021)
- Ranked within top 200 in Asia (QS – Asia University Rankings 2022)
- Seven Subjects of VIT are ranked by QS World University Ranking by Subject 2021
- 12th best research institution of India (NIRF Ranking, Govt. of India 2021)
- 12th best engineering institution of India (NIRF Ranking, Govt. of India 2021)
- NAAC Accreditation with highest grade in the last three consecutive cycles
- Recognized as Institution of Eminence(IoE), Govt. of India