VIT MBA Admission 2023: VIT Business School, VIT University opens application for it’s 2 year Full time MBA program for the batch 2023 – 25. The Business School of VIT Vellore, one of the most popular and sought after Colleges in India among the leading Universities in India, has opened applications for the MBA Program. VIT is the first and only Indian Business School to get the 4-STAR rating from QS, the International University Rating Agency. VIT Business Schools is ACBSP & AACSB Accredited Business Schools of India.
VIT Opens application for its VIT Vellore, Chennai & VIT University Bhopal Campus. VITB offers The two years MBA program consists of six trimesters. Students can choose to specialize in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources (HRM) , Operations and/or in Systems Management
VIT PG Online Application 2023
Intake in VIT Business Schools shall be through VITBEE Test being conducted by VIT B for Admission into MBA programs for both the campuses.
The 2 year MBA is offered out of the Vellore and Chennai campuses. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Technology and Systems, International Business, Operation, Information and Business Analytics. Intake happens through VITBEE/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ATMA.
Campus, Infrastructure and facilities: The university’s main campus in Vellore is situated in a 300 acres of land and is a city in itself with lake, gardens, lawns, residential complexes, food courts, hair salons, vehicles plying in the wide roads from one building to another, own water supply and backup electricity supply along with shopping complexes, auditoriums, state-of-art-infrastructure, libraries, research labs set up in collaboration with by MNCs to cater to the needs of 30 thousand and odd students residing inside. Low fees of Rs. 7 lakhs and high ROI, makes VIT B one of popular choices.
Last Date for Applying: Mar 05, 2023
- a minimum of 60% mark or First class is required in any Undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The qualification criteria is relaxed by 10% in UG degree for applicants belonging to SC / ST and applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur , Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes. Applicants from Open University / Distance / Correspondence mode are not eligible.
Selection Procedure: Selection based on best score of VITBEE / CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA Score, Online interview and UG Marks.
Students with valid VITBEE/CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- Students with valid VITBEE/CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- MAT scores of 791 to 800 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- MAT scores of 760 to 790 are eligible for a 50% tuition fee waiver.
- NMAT scores of 346 to 360 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- NMAT scores of 325 to 345 are eligible for a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Application Fees: INR 1200
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online at VIT website