XIM University PhD Admission 2022 – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to (Full/Part time) PhD Program for the academic session 2022. XIM Conducting X-RAT Test for PhD Admission batch 2022.
|1.||Last date for On-line Application||
February 28, 2022
|X-RAT Exam Date||April 08, 2022|
|3.||Presentation, and Admission Interviews||
April 09, 2022
|Declaration of Admission Results||By End of April 2022|
|5.||Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates||
May 1st week, 2022
|Student Admission & Mentorship Program||
June Mid, 2022
- IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2022
- IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022. Fellowships 30-35K per Month
- NIT PhD Admission 2022. Application Closing Soon
- Candidates need to satisfy the following criteria to be considered eligible for doctoral studies in select schools at XIM University, Bhubaneswar as indicated below.
- Xavier Institute of Management : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Human Resource Management: a. Full time Postgraduate or Master’s Degree from any AICTE / UGC approved institution in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate. OR
- Master’s or equivalent degree and UGC NET qualified in Subjects like- Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate. OR
- Master’s Degree in any other discipline, from AICTE / UGC approved institutions, with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate.
- School of Rural Management : Master’s degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- School of Human Settlements: Master’s Degree in any discipline. Those from the disciplines not mentioned below may have to undertake additional coursework.
- For Ph.D- Urban Management and Governance: Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Management / Planning / Urban Design / Urban Development / Architecture / Sustainability / Geography / Public Policy / Political Science / Public Administration / Governance / Engineering / Technology / Public Health – and all related specializations of the above.
- For PhD-Planning: Master’s degree or equivalent in Planning / Architecture / Urban Design / Urban Development / Geography / Economics / Sociology – and all related specializations of the above.
- School of Sustainability : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Commerce : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Communications : Master’s degree in Communication and Journalism / Visual Communication / Communication / Electronic Media / New media / Fine Arts / Advertising and Public Relations / Broadcast Communication / Film Studies / English language and literature, OR a professional Degree in the stream of communication declared equivalent by the corresponding statutory regulatory body.
- School of Computer Science and engineering : M. Tech. / M.E. / Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Telecommunication / Data Science, or MBA / MS with B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- Xavier Law School : L.L.M. Degree (regular mode) from a recognized University securing an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for XIM Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject Test (if applicable), Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar. Details about X-RAT is available separately on our website. The coursework for the selected candidates will commence from June 2022.
How to apply Candidates need to apply through online mode. Fill up the “Login Details “to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and password, Further, enter all the required details in prescribed format. APPLY