The Bharath University, Chennai is going to release notification for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 (BEEE 2021). It is a university level examination organized to provide admission in numerous UG & PG courses offered by the university. The BEEE 2019 will be held in on 19th April 2019 in offline mode (Paper Pen Based) and 20th to 24th April 2019 in Computer based test mode. The application form is available now. Candidate can apply online.
About BIHER: The Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in January 2003.
Last date to apply
15th April 2019
BEEE Paper pen test
|BEEE CBT Test|
20thTo 24th April 2019
May 6, 2018
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics & Chemistry.
- B. Tech: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- B.Tech: (Lateral Entry). A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- B.Arch: “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”. A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- M.Arch: The candidate with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in a Bachelor of Architecture degree course.
- B. Arch: (Landscape Architecture):The candidate with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in a Bachelor of Architecture degree course.
- M.Tech: Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
- M.B.A: Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
B Tech Specialization:
B.Tech Civil Engineering
|B. Tech Information Technology||B. Tech Aerospace Engineering|
|B. Tech Mechanical Engineering||B. Tech Agricultural Bio Technology|
B. Tech Nano Technology
B. Tech Mechatronics
|B. Tech Genetic Engineering||B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B. Tech Automobile Engineering||B. Tech Bio Medical Engineering|
B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
B. Tech Aeronautical Engineering
|B. Tech Industrial Bio Technology||B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|Fees per Annum (INR)|
B.Tech (All Branches)
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (All Branches)|
M.Arch (All Branches)
The BEEE 2021 will be conducted in both the modes- online and offline as well. The examination pattern will be different for different courses. However, the generalized examination pattern for BEEE 2019 has been mentioned below.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
- The total marks for the examination will be 100 and there will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- The examination will be held through both online and offline mode.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
Examination Syllabus: The applicants should go through the examination syllabus before they start the preparation. The syllabus will cover the topics from these subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English. You can refer the text books of higher secondary for these subjects.
BEEE 2021- Admit Card: The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website 2-3 weeks before the examination.