BIM Trichy MBA Admissions 2022: Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), (School of Excellence affiliated to Bharathidasan University) Trichy opens application for its 2 year full time MBA program for the batch 2022-24. For 2022-2024 Admissions, BIM accepts CAT 2021 scores; or GMAT score should be of a test taken between 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2021 or XAT 2022 scores. Last date to apply is Feb 15, 2022
BIM Trichy offers MBA specialization in Digital Business and Analytics, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations.
- Total Programme fee is approximately Rs.15,50,000/- for the two years, excluding Mess expenses which may come to approx. Rs.40,000 p.a. (likely to vary)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with a minimum of 50% marks by June 2022.
- Any one of the following Scores are used for shortlisting candidates:
1. CAT 2021 Test scores
2. GMAT scores (validity taken from January 2020 to December 2021)
3. XAT 2022 Exam scores
Selection Process The candidates shortlisted based on academic performance and CAT/XAT/GMAT scores will be called for a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD and PI will be organized at various city locations. The final selection of a candidate is based on their overall performance on a set of attributes such as academic performance, CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in GD & PI, co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements, work experience etc.
BIM Trichy Placement Report 2022: Highest salary offered is INR 17.5 Lakhs per annum; Average salary offered is INR 10.46 Lakhs per annum and Median salary offered is INR 9.65 Lakhs per annum for the MBA batch 2019-21.
For online registration, a payment of Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.