- VIT B School MBA Admission 2024. Fees, Placement and Eligibility
- IIT Gandhinagar admission 2024, Early Admit MTech
- IIT Gandhinagar PhD admission 2024. Apply Without GATE Score
- VNIT Placement 2023. B Tech & M Tech
- VIT Research Entrance Examination. VITREE 2024 Exam
- MICA Fellow Program in Management Admission 2024
- SIBM Nagpur Admission 2024. MBA Fees, SNAP Score & Salary 2023
- SIBM Noida MBA Admission 2024
in association with
ADAPT. MANAGE. BUILD. COMPETE.
In this national level online competition, experience the reality of a business environment in a simulated business set up and respond to the challenges based on your understanding, business acumen, decision making skills while running your business just like the CXOs and bosses do.
A case study shall be given to the participants in teams of two or three members, shall represent a running company and shall manage the company’s business for next few rounds (business quarters) in a virtual fast paced environment. The teams shall compete online in a guided simulation tool and try to maximize profit / ROI of their company.
Learning opportunity through Business Gamification
This fast-paced, business management online game involves analytical skills, time-keeping abilities, crunching numbers, understanding of market dynamics and taking decisions on behalf of the company, real fast.
You will be able to see the decisions soon, take corrective actions and stay alive in the game.
Dare to win?
All your team needs to do to stay ahead is to try and outperform other teams, challenge the competitors’ power and pace of decision making skills.
The online business simulation offers a dynamic business environment where participants are exposed to real time challenges of business and experiential learning happens through brainstorming, planning and how various departments work. Guided by experts, it helps one to analyse situations, understand financial reports & balance sheets, market research analytics, forecasting needs, coming out with the right pricing structures in a highly competitive market and understanding of P&L accounts.
Through the guided simulation, teams will be required to take strategic calls and decide on making the company profitable. The business relevance of learning helps understand measurable business benefits. Impacts of decision are immediately visible.
The simulation program, powered by BhartiyaSiMS, blended with guidance by expert faculties creates one of it’s kind experience for all the members.
This specially designed module is meant for students (lighter version of the professional program used in Learning & Development or Executive Development programmes).
- Last Date to Register: Jan 13, 2023.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300 per Team.
Min team size is 2 and Max 3 members.
- Event Date: Jan 20 & 21, 2023 Level 1
- Level 2 Jan 27 & 28, 2023
Are you ready for the adventure?
- Prize Money : Winning Team : Rs. 15,000.00 | Runners Up : Rs. 10,000.00 | Second Runners Up : Rs. 6,000.00
- Plus Goodies: Ear pots (Swiss Army) Smart Watch (Lenovo)
- Certification: Certificate of participation shall be provided by FORE School of Management, Delhi.
- Eligibility: Any UG student – B. Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.A etc.